PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 10:04:05 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

gator8_24

Good Afternoon!  Did everyone fall off the face of the earth? or did a big storm cut the power?

gran2x2

help.gif I am so bored..Wish pogo would bring out something new !!!!  panic button.gif

gator8_24

Good Evening!    Big racing news for Homer.   Crew chief changes, Steve Latarte to the 88 car,  Gustafson to 24 car and Mcgrew to the 5 car.  Also the 48 & 88 will be in same shop and the 24 & 5 in another.  JJ's team remains the same.

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on November 23, 2010, 04:12:08 PM
Good Evening!    Big racing news for Homer.   Crew chief changes, Steve Latarte to the 88 car,  Gustafson to 24 car and Mcgrew to the 5 car.  Also the 48 & 88 will be in same shop and the 24 & 5 in another.  JJ's team remains the same.

Actually JJ was using Gordons pit crew in the chase. I guess Jr is blaming another crew chief for his poor season. I was hoping Latarte would be gone. Jeffy for the most part was in the top 5 quite often but Latarte could never get the adjustments in the pits correct. He constantly over or under adjusted the 24 car so this doesn't surprise me. I think Gustafson is a better crew chief than Latarte

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on November 23, 2010, 04:53:24 PM
Actually JJ was using Gordons pit crew in the chase. I guess Jr is blaming another crew chief for his poor season. I was hoping Latarte would be gone. Jeffy for the most part was in the top 5 quite often but Latarte could never get the adjustments in the pits correct. He constantly over or under adjusted the 24 car so this doesn't surprise me. I think Gustafson is a better crew chief than Latarte

This has nothing to do with Jr wants,  I think that the new 88 team (Latarte) crew won't be with the 48 as the swap was part of the chase.  But I haven't read anything about that situation.

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on November 23, 2010, 06:00:40 PM
This has nothing to do with Jr wants,  I think that the new 88 team (Latarte) crew won't be with the 48 as the swap was part of the chase.  But I haven't read anything about that situation.

yeah the 24 pit crew was only with the 48 for the chase because they are better than the 48 pit

I'm not quite sure what they think Latarte will do for the 88. I'm just glad he is gone from the 24

Homer

Homer

Quote from: Tara on November 24, 2010, 06:30:28 AM
What's so good about it?  popcorn2.gif

Ummm don't forget to take take the package of parts out of the turkey this year ok?  hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

kklang41

Homer

soapbubbles

May your stuffing be tasty
May your turkey plump,
May your potatoes and gravy
Have never a lump.
May your yams be delicious
And your pies take the prize,
And may your Thanksgiving dinner
Stay off your thighs!

> Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! turkey4.gif turkey4.gif turkey4.gif turkey4.gif

Joe C

Happy Thanksgiving cheaters

I ate a ton of turkey and watched the Patriots destroy the Lions!

Maybe the Bengals can beat the Jets and make me very happy. But I doubt it.
tumbsup.gif

mycatownsme

Homer

Excellent day....good food, good friends, beer and another Cowboys loss  elf2.gif

gator8_24

Good Evening Everyone!   Homer did you do all the cooking?

Homer

Joe C

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview