PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 08:47:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mycatownsme

tumbsup.gif Good Morning. My day started off with the dentist and getting the crown on one of two root canals.
I will be so happy when the second one gets finished. Having some trouble with this second one so keeping fingers crossed that all goes well with that one.
Now on to shopping to get some photo album pages for 5x7 and 8x10 pictures. I can find lots of albums that fit the 4x6 and a friend told me to check out Staples. I need to get my photos in one place to keep them safe. May even look to see if I can find a couple of pages to hold the pictures I have on CD and DVD's
Hope everyone has a great day.  coffee.gif

shamoo

panic button.gif ohh noooooooo outta coffee.gif TGIF  beer11.gif good mornin all

Squid

TheLastDodo

gator8_24

Good Evening or Morning. Been missing a few days but stopping by to say "Hello"  It's just to dang cold down here to get out of a warm bed. But have to! yawn.gif

TheLastDodo

Homer

Good Morning Peeps!!!  elf2.gif elf2.gif elf2.gif

It's snowing again....when did Philly become the new Canada?  swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

Joe C

Good Morning cheaters.

It is snowing down here in Northern Virginia, too, boss-man. Another inch or two and the governor might have to declare a state of emergency!
white flag.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on January 08, 2011, 06:22:45 AM
Good Morning Peeps!!!  elf2.gif elf2.gif elf2.gif

It's snowing again....when did Philly become the new Canada?  swear2.gif swear2.gif swear2.gif

You're such a chicken! turkey4.gif  Canada has such agreat sounding/easy to sing  national anthem!

BTW  Good Morning Everyone!

shamoo

elf2.gif and  coffee.gif good morning all  dont worry its snowin here in quebec too  help.gif hagd all and get those shovels outta the basement its going to be a  winter31.gif  and like these  fall14.gif i should have too    hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Joe C

Quote from: shamoo on January 08, 2011, 08:45:42 AM
elf2.gif and  coffee.gif good morning all  dont worry its snowin here in quebec too  help.gif hagd all and get those shovels outta the basement its going to be a  winter31.gif  and like these  fall14.gif i should have too    hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
Bien voyons-donc, il faut neiger in the Great White North. It will melt here quickly, not hang around until the end of April.
snowman1.gif

Homer

Joe C

Good Morning Cheaters!
The forecast calls for more football!!!
football4.gif cheerleading.gif football4.gif

Homer

Ahhh...it's prime rib roast Sunday with roasted garlic mashed potatoes  

shamoo

yawn.gif slept in today  turkey4.gif ok homer wife said  Wheres hers  diablo.gif now see what you have started    hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on January 09, 2011, 06:56:43 AM
Ahhh...it's prime rib roast Sunday with roasted garlic mashed potatoes  

So wait for me, I'll be there in 2 shakes of a puppy dog's tail! dog87.gif

Homer

Squid

Can we say, "ohhhh, yeahhhhhhhhh........ Go Jets!"

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview