PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 08:04:41 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

shamoo

panic button.gif alarm didnt go off  slap1.gif me awake i dont need to get up im retired   hysterical.gif hysterical.gif some times i ferget turk.gif have a great day all

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

shamoo

kklang41

Homer

Joe C

Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

shamoo

panic button.gif good afternoon all  panic button.gif wife wiped out her computer and her cd doesnt read panic button.gif panic button.gif now she wants mine swear2.gif guess its time to break out old  football4.gif tapes hysterical.gif

Homer

snowflower

shamoo

dancing16.gif cheerleading.gif cheerleading.gif well wife's computer back up finally , had to reload everything from scratch  panic button.gif crises averted  dancing16.gif

Homer

gator8_24

Good Morning Everyone! 

Talked to Swamp last night.  He's doing much better and doing a lot of fishing.  He'll be fishing today also. Both of us have been away from Pogo awhile.  I n oticed on Facebook that ppl are really complaining a lot to Oscar about BH. So I haven't asked for help getting my autos back.  But any game I delete from my puter and reinstall the auto never works.  I did follow Homer's suggestions and links but my screen doesn't look like his pics for windows 7 , there seems to be somethjing missing from my puter that is the problem lol  At an y rate I'll wait.

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on January 22, 2011, 06:36:21 AM
Good Morning Everyone! 

Talked to Swamp last night.  He's doing much better and doing a lot of fishing.  He'll be fishing today also. Both of us have been away from Pogo awhile.  I n oticed on Facebook that ppl are really complaining a lot to Oscar about BH. So I haven't asked for help getting my autos back.  But any game I delete from my puter and reinstall the auto never works.  I did follow Homer's suggestions and links but my screen doesn't look like his pics for windows 7 , there seems to be somethjing missing from my puter that is the problem lol  At an y rate I'll wait.

slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

You should know better to ask for help in the forum. What happens when you try to install them? Is there an error message or anything?

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on January 22, 2011, 06:53:43 AM
slap1.gif slap1.gif slap1.gif

You should know better to ask for help in the forum. What happens when you try to install them? Is there an error message or anything?

LOL didn't think I was  asking for help, just venting a little.  Just won't start up.  I'm not trying to be difficult (at least not much)  hysterical.gif

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on January 22, 2011, 12:54:41 PM
LOL didn't think I was  asking for help, just venting a little.  Just won't start up.  I'm not trying to be difficult (at least not much)  hysterical.gif

What happens when you try to run the auto?

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on January 22, 2011, 01:03:18 PM
What happens when you try to run the auto?

nothing, it won't start, think might need to call AAA for a jump start.  I do the reset button but nothing runs.

Homer

Quote from: gator8_24 on January 22, 2011, 04:06:12 PM
nothing, it won't start, think might need to call AAA for a jump start.  I do the reset button but nothing runs.

Try running in windows classic mode. The autos don't like all the fancy themes in Vista and 7

I also turn off the UAC (User Account Control) in the control panel

If that doesn't work download the BH cleaner from their home page and wipe your BH files and start with a clean slate

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on January 22, 2011, 04:50:13 PM
Try running in windows classic mode. The autos don't like all the fancy themes in Vista and 7

I also turn off the UAC (User Account Control) in the control panel

If that doesn't work download the BH cleaner from their home page and wipe your BH files and start with a clean slate

Thanks, Homer, I will do that in the morn as can't stop yawning tonight lol you are a  deer1.gif

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview