PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 04:03:15 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoming 2

Why don't the sandwiches EVER look the same as the advertisements??

All subway techs are taught to put the sandwich together a certain way....they are to follow the guide lines in putting a sandwich together.  A  specified amount of meat, cheese, veggies, etc.,.....but most employees just want to get the sandwich put together and move on.    If they were to take the time to make it look exactly like the pics it would take a lot longer to put the sandwich together.  In an ad you have someone who is a " food designer " and their job is to make sure the product looks as appealing as possible.  That makes you want to buy their product.   

I was a Subway manager  ( went to subway school in Conn. ).   There are so many rules and regulations I don't think anybody could possibly follow each and every one.   The inspections for our outlet was very strict.  I hated to see the inspector walk in.....was so very glad to see her leave.   I do not eat Subway.   hysterical.gif     

Squid

I know.  I want a beautiful sandwich like in the ad.  If an ex-employee of Subway won't eat there, I think I may have to follow suit.  There's nothing like experience.  I'll buy an avocado and pretend.  LOL

Squid

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Falcon!

snowflower

Homer

Falcon!

MsMissy

Dave K

Squid

It's Friday!

NoWitch1

Good Morning!!  Last weekend of summer, back to school Monday  sad.gif

Falcon!

Morning all! Going to michihan adventures today!!!!  cheerleading.gif

Homer

MsMissy

Good Morning on this Friday.           

C~M

NoWitch1

GASTON COUNTY, N.C. —

A truck hit a bridge on Interstate 85 northbound near Bessemer City on Friday, causing traffic delays.

Eyewitness News learned that the truck was carrying 43,000 pounds of beer, and some of it spilled out onto the interstate. beer11.gif ROAD TRIP~~ beer11.gif

C~M

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview