PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 02:55:51 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

mycatownsme

giggle2.gif I return these wishes to you and to all.  giggle2.gif Lin

MsMissy

mycatownsme

Got out of bed and looked out the window and there was snow!  no-no.gif
I must admit it looked pretty but I'm not ready for this yet.
At least it wasn't very much and not icy.
Hope everyone has/had a great day.
Lin  tumbsup.gif

Squid

I don't blame you, Lin.  I'd like to get past Thanksgiving before the snow comes.  I love the autumn, though, with crisp temperatures, colorful trees, a bit of a gust now and then... bluer skies than usual.... it's GREAT!

Squid

mycatownsme

giggle2.gif I had to smile at that joke below.

I agree with you Squid. Fall is a beautiful time of the year. tumbsup.gif

No snow so far today.

Hope all have a good day.  Lin  hi11.gif

MsMissy

Good Morning all, as some of you no we don't get Snow at all where I live. But I like to look at it. & I grew up with it too.
mycatownsme, no snow for you, I quess that's good for everyone who isn't looking for it too soon. Oh BTW does your cat own you too?? LOL mine wakes me up between 3 or 4am everymoring wanting her can food.

mycatownsme

My cat owns everyone in this house.  giggle2.gif
She is especially hard on my hubby and son. Whatever she wants them to do, they will do it.
She jumps up on the bathroom sink ledge until she gets them to run the water at a slow pace so she can drink from the faucet. Even though we have a small dixie cup filled with fresh water just for her sitting right there and a regular bowl of water next to her food dish.
She will wake them up through the night and when up she will walk towards the bathroom and once there she will jump up so you will know she wants a drink. But then sometimes she will just watch the water run while they stand there waiting to get back to bed to sleep. I refuse to do the water. So she will put her face in my face and meow and jump up on my stomach or back and take her paws on me until she wakes me up. And this is just a couple of things she will do. If I get up from where I was sitting, she will be sitting or laying there when I come back. And yep....I will move to another place because I don't want to move her.  rolleyes.gif 
But she is our fur kid that we know we spoil and it's our fault. We get so much happiness from her that all of the little things that she does can sometimes drive us crazy, makes it all worth it.
Your kitty doesn't do anything like this.....right?  giggle2.gif

Squid

I'm here for anyone who would like to mark the occasion:     embrace.gif  embrace.gif  embrace.gif

Yoming 2

[i

Yoming 2

Quote from: Squid on November 25, 2013, 05:46:18 PM
I'm here for anyone who would like to mark the occasion:     embrace.gif  embrace.gif  embrace.gif

Happy whatever the heck that word is-----

snowflower

Quote from: mycatownsme on November 25, 2013, 03:07:37 PM
My cat owns everyone in this house.  giggle2.gif

I have a fur baby who owns all of us just like yours. With lots of amusing antics and absurd ideas ~ regardless of the time or circumstance!  Sigh ... now yours owns me too!

They're just too cute  embrace.gif  How can anyone not love something as precious as that???

MsMissy

So  snowflower you also have a fur baby who owns you too. how sweet ,, & also mycatownsme too. Oh yes she likes to drink out of the bathroom faucet or my drinking glass, even if I just gave her fresh water in her bowl. she also puts her face next to mine too & sometimes if I don't get up ,she will give me a bite on finger or ear etc. This picture is the only1 I have in puter right now. She only weighs 6& a half pounds.

Yoming 2

Her name is Kitchee....and she is 6 years old and is tiny.  Her nose is the size of a pencil eraser

Yoming 2

Her name is   Smudge    She was trapped as a feral and it took a year for her to calm down.  She looks like a Birman...and her coat changes color from grey to white then back again.    She is 2 years old.  Her eyes are really, really blue.  P.S.  Both my cats are indoors cats. 

mycatownsme

Purrcious and Purrfect~ I could look at these pictures all day.
Too bad I have a ton of stuff to do for Thanksgiving. But I can come back and get some more looks.
Thanks for posting your pictures.
Kitchee looks very similar to a cat we had for 17 years except for yours has some lighter grey color and ours was all black.
and Kitchee is very small and so cute. Looking at your her reminded me of ours. He was a great hit on Halloween. We have a bay window that he would sit in along with the pumpkins and the kids would stop and say hi or meow at him and he ate that up like crazy.
I'm so glad you were able to get Smudge. What a beautiful cat. My son has one like it only the more brown and grey in the coat. But the coolest thing about his cat is the eyes are blue but looks a bit cross eyed. I don't dare put a giggle face here. And she can be moody. One minute you can be petting her and she will get so relaxed that she  almost falls off your lap. And then all of a sudden she will give you a little nip if you go to pet her. Not hard. We just figure oh well, time out for now.
Snowflower has a perfect name. It just fits her purrfectly. She looks very delicate in this picture too.
We keep our cat in the house also. And a couple from the past we have been able to get the leash training with them and take them out in the backyard while we were out there. But then back in the house they go. We have never let our cats roam outside. I rather keep them safe and know where they are.
Thank you again for sharing your pictures. Lin  inlove1.gif

mycatownsme

I missed your day Squid! Here are extra hugs to help make up for it. (Squid) (Squid) (Squid) (Squid) Li beer11.gif

Yoming 2

When Kitchee starts shedding her black coat gets patches of grey....when they drop off she is black again..all over.   Smudge has " dancing eyes "  they move quickly from side to side and she doesn't see as well as she should....when I play with her I have to make sure I don't move things too fast.  We were told this is hereditary in these kind of kitties and she might eventually go blind.    sad.gif  She is like a Himalayan cat I had...her skin is very very tender and she doesn't like to be petted too much.  And by the way...Kitch lets her know who was here first..she is very possessive...

Squid

Quote from: mycatownsme on November 26, 2013, 11:04:59 AM
I missed your day Squid! Here are extra hugs to help make up for it. (Squid) (Squid) (Squid) (Squid) Li beer11.gif
TY Lin, you're a sweetheart (((LIN)))

The cheesecake is in the oven!!  Wish me luck!  Hope it's good!  cook.gif waitress.gif halloween23.gif ukranian.gif

Edited to say:  OMG!  I came back in from walking the dog and the house smells amazing!  YUMMO!  I have to live with this cheesecake in the fridge for two days???  OMG, give me strength.    turkey4.gif

snowflower

Quote from: MsMissy on November 26, 2013, 06:26:12 AM

So  snowflower you also have a fur baby who owns you too. how sweet ,, & also mycatownsme too. Oh yes she likes to drink out of the bathroom faucet or my drinking glass, even if I just gave her fresh water in her bowl. she also puts her face next to mine too & sometimes if I don't get up ,she will give me a bite on finger or ear etc. This picture is the only1 I have in puter right now. She only weighs 6& a half pounds.

blink.gif Awwwe, isn't she a real sweetie!! Love her! ... yourcatownsme too now .. just like mine. I'll try to upload a pic of our mycatownsme if I can figure out how, lol.

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview