PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 12:29:06 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Coffee Shop

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

snowflower

Quote from: MsMissy on March 25, 2014, 06:43:51 AM

Oh so sorry to hear so many ppl. are still getting Snow. It will be 82 here today & mostly sunny.  Stay warm y'all.  coffee.gif

Oh too HOT, MsMissy?  huh.gif

SNOWBALLS FOR SALE:
.3 cents per 1/2 lb. box. Via email (please send addy).

S/handling included. Advance payments through Trans Union.  Thank You from many winter31.gif Canadians.

Yoming 2

Squid

Go get them thar badges!

PS - Is Imageshack no longer free?

MsMissy

Aww, snowflower 82 isn't Hot yet, as we get over 100's in the summer here. Oh btw, my Son married a Canadian & we have 2 of her 5 kids here& they just love this weather , especially as we get no Snow here at all. She comes from around Toronto & we like to tease her about some of the words they use in Canada. She thinks 70 or even 60 is warm & Son & I are freezing LOL My Son was born here, but I come from a cold state where it snows, so I no what it is like those 0 below temps. Her 2 kids teenagers said they would never live back in Canada, but just go for a visit, too cold.  Like your little note saying snowballs for 3cents. I myself miss it only for Thanksgiving & Christmas.                                     

Good Morning to all.       

Yoming 2

How will the new ImageShack work if you're an existing customer?

Simply login to the new site and all your current images and albums will be there. ImageShack is moving to a premium service model. Starting February 1st 2014 all old accounts, that do not have a premium or pro subscription, will be given a free trial period of 30 days to try the new ImageShack. After the free trial period ends, all old accounts that would like to continue using ImageShack services will need to subscribe to one of the offered premium subscription plans. If you decide you do not want to pay for a premium account we will still host your existing images. You can still login, browse and share and even get links.

What happens to my account after the free 30 day free trial if I don't upgrade?

All old accounts that do not have premium subscriptions will still work. You will be able to login, download and view images, however you will not be able to upload new images.

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on March 26, 2014, 07:03:30 AM

You will be able to login, download and view images, however you will not be able to upload new images.

That's the painful part 

snowflower

Quote from: MsMissy on March 26, 2014, 06:30:18 AM
Aww, snowflower 82 isn't Hot yet, as we get over 100's in the summer here. Oh btw, my Son married a Canadian & we have 2 of her 5 kids here& they just love this weather , especially as we get no Snow here at all. She comes from around Toronto & we like to tease her about some of the words they use in Canada. She thinks 70 or even 60 is warm & Son & I are freezing LOL My Son was born here, but I come from a cold state where it snows, so I no what it is like those 0 below temps. Her 2 kids teenagers said they would never live back in Canada, but just go for a visit, too cold.  Like your little note saying snowballs for 3cents. I myself miss it only for Thanksgiving & Christmas.                                     

Good Morning to all.       

dancing16.gif

82's not hot? Oh sakes I'd die there. Great for regular folks though. Whereas I'm blessed with environment illness and can't breathe air conditioning, makes me SO sick and my meds don't like the sun so you'd have to bury me alive there, lol. Here on this island (and up on this hill) the warmest it ever gets is about 70 f .. and that's not until somewhere between June and July. Soon after we're preparing for winters vengeance round late October .. early November. Quite a different life style living on an island. And an even bigger difference between where you live and where I do. Have a nice cold cooler and I'll have a hot bath and toddy!!  Happy to see your response, it's great to get feedback from nice folks like you. Have a wonderful day!!
PS: I still got snowballs for sale if ever you decide you need cooling down, lol!

Yoming 2

Yoming 2

Yoming 2

A  TO  DO  LIST        giggle2.gif

MsMissy

URL=https://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/833/atmd.jpg/][IMG

I have never used image shack , so if this doesn't come out. Oh well what can I say, but sry. have a good weekend all.
snowflower 70 is ok with me, its a good temp . now its gonna be hotter soon , so keep those snowballs frozen LOL as I haven't seen snow since 1975.  that iswhen I went back to my homestate to my Mothers funeral. It was 90 out here & cold & a lot of snow back there. What a difference different states you live in is the weather.

Squid

Quote from: Yoming 2 on March 28, 2014, 03:42:24 AM
                 A  TO  DO  LIST        giggle2.gif

Why would you need to make vanilla pudding?  ROFLMAO!

I'm going to try the elevator one.  I like to watch people squirm and then dart out when the doors open.  hehehe

Yoming 2

MsMissy

Yoming 2

MsMissy

Yoming 2

Yoming 2

Quick Reply

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview