PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 07:42:23 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Future Badge Knowledge Question

Started by DoubleOscotty,

Previous topic - Next topic

DoubleOscotty

Does seeing the badges before they are released or for the ranks in a gmae, ruin the surprise. Getting that last badge in a game and already knowing what it looks like makes me not interested in the game as much. Anyone else feel this way?

CindyLouWho

Doesn't really matter to me.  I'd want em even if they was ugly cause I'm just an ole badge hog  (was gonna say nother word but changed it due to being a family site)  :ooo   :)))

Tara

Doesn't matter to me either way. I like knowing how many ranks I need and when I get that badge.

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Tara on September 07, 2006, 11:21:36 AM
Doesn't matter to me either way. I like knowing how many ranks I need and when I get that badge.

ya me too....

hades

justahumping

justahumping

Julie

Quote from: DoubleOscotty on September 07, 2006, 11:08:04 AM
Does seeing the badges before they are released or for the ranks in a gmae, ruin the surprise. Getting that last badge in a game and already knowing what it looks like makes me not interested in the game as much. Anyone else feel this way?
No.  I actually like to see the badges before I start a game :)

Carol

Doesn't matter to me. I just want the badges no matter what lol. I am that badge addicted lol.  :pp
If I do see it and it's one I really like, it gives me that extra push to get through the ranks to get it lol.  :)))
;::

fiz

If it ruins the surprise, don't check any of the "New Badges..." sections!

C~M

Does seeing the badges before they are released or for the ranks in a game, ruin the surprise. Getting that last badge in a game and already knowing what it looks like makes me not interested in the game as much.

All I have to say is this, most of us use agents to get the badges because we want them and we want them fast...lol.  I guess if you don't use the agents offered on BadgeHelp because you play the games manually, then you might not want to see the badges before you win them...If this is the case, then don't read the threads about upcoming badges and challenges or new badges.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview