This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tell A Lie

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

kandykitty20012

Tokens has chicken lips....should be easy to read :)))

TmT

Kitty never lied... she asked me if I thought she would look good with chicken lips too.... rofl... and I said yes and gave her my plastic surgeon's name....

pogo_gamer

Good morning, Got up early because Tokens wet the bed again and it seepdover to my side of the bed, Her dang depend must have a hole in it  :))

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: pogo_gamer on December 30, 2006, 02:06:05 AM
Good morning, Got up early because Tokens wet the bed again and it seepdover to my side of the bed, Her dang depend must have a hole in it  :))
count yourself lucky, when she feel asleep in my bed her colostomy bag overflooded  :xx

pogo_gamer

Tokens is sleeping in today, She's avoiding your's truly  ;:"

TmT

:))  @l0c0 and Gamer... both of you liars...... Yelp I did sleep in a lil late..but... I was up at 2am -3ish... check my posts... I was up postin while u 2 were havin wet dreams....and it was not due to me wettin the bed or my colostomy bag.... lol

pogo_gamer

TMT blushes when she mad, she also farts real bombers to get even

TmT

Gamer is havin a swappin hubby/wife party for the New Years at his house...  :-X

pogo_gamer

TNT uses an unlubed cornbob for you know what  :))

TmT

Every time Gamer laughs he loses bladder control... its gonna get real wet in here soon... lol

pogo_gamer

Gamer is  :'(( and your correct Pizzed, at comcast cable, I keep going down

TmT

I am happy.... ((this is tell a lie... so if I tell the truth it will be turned into a lie)) so I am happy...  :'((

pogo_gamer

I am no longer mad   >:(( !@#$ >:(( !@#$

TmT

Gamer invited most of his enemies to the party so he can fart on them all night... lol

pogo_gamer

I hired TNT to my party because she's going to tend to my bar topless

TmT

There will be a tip jar there and Gamer is gonna start the tip with 100.00 so ppl will follow suit....

pogo_gamer

TNT has 2 left feet, and a big wart on the tip of her nose

kandykitty20012

Pogo-Gamer drinks beer all day and scratches hisself you know where when he is on his puter....beware of nasty smells :o0

pogo_gamer

kandykitty rubed something that shouldnt have a got a sticky mess on her paw

kandykitty20012

I walked past Pogo-Gamers puter and stepped into something sticky that stuck to my paw...ewwww....Hmmmm wonder what he was doing....LOL :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview