Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

NHL

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe C

Quote from: jrzydvl on April 21, 2010, 03:38:26 PM
smack talking ia good cause he became a number 1 target for the canadiens
He as been stinking it up for the Caps. Semin, too, but he is quiet.

I am not sure my Habs can make him pay, but it would be nice to try. tumbsup.gif
Boston University Class of 2017!

Master of Science in Project Management

snowflower

Joe C

Green out of position on Montreal's tying goal to make it 1-1. tumbsup.gif

Homer

OMG LaPerriere takes a slapshot to the face. Blood all over the ice.  shocked.gif

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

jrzydvl

homer wish i can say it was a good series but it wasnt the devils just plain stunk. we couldnt do it all year against you guys lost series 5-1 and playoffs 4-1. and like i sad hate to say it being a devil fan philly wanted it more and played much better

Homer

Quote from: jrzydvl on April 22, 2010, 06:26:35 PM
homer wish i can say it was a good series but it wasnt the devils just plain stunk. we couldnt do it all year against you guys lost series 5-1 and playoffs 4-1. and like i sad hate to say it being a devil fan philly wanted it more and played much better

Yeah it looks like they Kovalchoked  tongue.gif

Kovalchuk does not play well in the Devils system. I actually thought they were a better team without him because when he is on the ice he freelances too much.

jrzydvl

Quote from: Homer on April 22, 2010, 06:33:19 PM
Yeah it looks like they Kovalchoked  tongue.gif

Kovalchuk does not play well in the Devils system. I actually thought they were a better team without him because when he is on the ice he freelances too much.

well atleast kovy shouldnt be back, he only impressed me when he played with a bunch of rejects (no offense thrasher fans) he was the only talent. lou tried to make us a goal scoring team and it didnt happen. as you said he didnt fit in lous defense system. i say it time to say goobye to kovy even though devils fan want him back.  let him go to russia and play in front of no fans. martin needs to go never liked him always liked hale but he got traded. we definalty missed oduya we needed him but wont get him back. we need a strong offensive minded team player forward but not many of them out there and we just bit the big bullet with the trade. i was excited to get him but once he was here he never impressed me. let him go to ny and get paid big bucks to lose.

Homer

Jersey is gonna have to change their style. It only worked because of Brodeur but he might only have 2-3 years left and then you guys will be in goalie hell like us. Once Brodeur retires they are gonna need some scorers

bobby

puck da 'nucks! puck da 'nucks! low blow.gif low blow.gif low blow.gif right there luongo and  slap1.gif to them red haired sedin freaks

Joe C

Bobby

You have to wear your Habs shirt one more time, to knock the Capitals out!

I will keep working on your badges on Wednesday, but I am taking a break to work on my new Premium album.

I have the Monopoly Slots badge x6 so far, almost to x10.
tumbsup.gif

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on April 27, 2010, 02:31:28 PM
Bobby

You have to wear your Habs shirt one more time, to knock the Capitals out!

I will keep working on your badges on Wednesday, but I am taking a break to work on my new Premium album.

I have the Monopoly Slots badge x6 so far, almost to x10.
tumbsup.gif
will do..i'll wear it around tomorrow and speak a little french  hi11.gif

bobby

and after being called crazy for the last two weeks my prediction comes true............again...WTG HABS! i believe victory cigars are in order tumbsup.gif

Joe C

Take that, Capitals.

I will be wearing my Habs Jersey to the office tomorrow. Har har!!!!!! beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif beer11.gif

bobby

1 more win and takin this party on da road 2 so cal beer11.gif

Joe C

Quote from: bobby on May 08, 2010, 09:44:11 PM
1 more win and takin this party on da road 2 so cal beer11.gif
Good job, Bobby!!
My Habs are going back to Montreal, needing a win to stay alive and force game 7. They have been playing well, but enough with the injuries already.
doctor.gif nurse.gif

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on May 09, 2010, 06:53:55 AM
Good job, Bobby!!
My Habs are going back to Montreal, needing a win to stay alive and force game 7. They have been playing well, but enough with the injuries already.
doctor.gif nurse.gif
they've outplayed the pens in almost every game..only problem is fluery

bobby

Joe C

Great job by your 'Hawks getting through to the semi-finals. tumbsup.gif

bobby

Quote from: Joe C on May 12, 2010, 05:02:57 PM
Great job by your 'Hawks getting through to the semi-finals. tumbsup.gif
hawks habs cup final...au revoir crosby hi11.gif

Joe C

Still plenty of time left in this one. The Habs were leading the game with the Caps that I saw in DC 4-1. Habs lost in OT. So I am waiting.
tumbsup.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview