PlayBuddy
May 19, 2024, 03:28:58 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Mall

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Julie on September 14, 2006, 05:09:58 AM
Quote from: Julie on September 14, 2006, 02:55:16 AM
I only bought the Mt.Fuji background thingy and that was only because it some pink in it lol +-+ didn't really like anything else <:>

Quote from: Tara on September 14, 2006, 04:58:05 AM
One of those new outfits matchs that background great!   Put the " Don't Be Sari" with it.
:))
No no not good enough I wanted a red sari! >:( lol

Well, I'm sari it didn't work out for you... :))

Torn2pieces

My mini has worn the same clothes for months and has the same background since they came out. I find everything a bit uglish...

I had to put sunglasses on my mini while playing certain games where they show your mini, because I can't stand the mad look my mini gets, it's ugly!! lmao

TmT

Quote from: Torn2pieces on September 14, 2006, 03:32:28 PM
My mini has worn the same clothes for months and has the same background since they came out. I find everything a bit uglish...

I had to put sunglasses on my mini while playing certain games where they show your mini, because I can't stand the mad look my mini gets, it's ugly!! lmao
I agree... it's obvious the ppl designin this stuff definitely is as blind to good taste as my rear end choosin my shoes......

I believe not one designer has the ability to choose anything of great fashion or style... for male or female clothin... they style the clothes like the redneckz they are....I believe they are corny dressers themselves and prob think they are really stylin when they go out....

nightperson

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 14, 2006, 03:56:48 PM
Quote from: Torn2pieces on September 14, 2006, 03:32:28 PM

I agree... it's obvious the ppl designin this stuff definitely is as blind to good taste as my rear end choosin my shoes......

I believe not one designer has the ability to choose anything of great fashion or style... for male or female clothin... they style the clothes like the redneckz they are....I believe they are corny dressers themselves and prob think they are really stylin when they go out....
yup said that way back the need  O+O to see better :))

HypnotizedMind

something to spend all my tokens on!!!! i guess....... (O+O)

badgehog

Quote from: xsquezme on September 14, 2006, 04:48:44 AM
I would have liked to see the animated backgrounds and goodies... wonder when they will put them live.  :///

I was hoping for those tooo...maybe next week :///

SakuraDelia

I'm SO happy they finally have Japanese things in the MiniMall! I bought the Sakura/Mt. Fuji background and the kimono. I love my Mini now.  :D

xx_mandy_xx

i have that background too...it said limited and i loved the flowers so i had to...not often i buy backgrounds either!

jade2002

where are the new magical mini fairies.second issue of insider says thier new and in the mini mall but cant find them anywhere

C~M

They really small and you need a magnifying glass to see them...lol...just kidding.  I need to find out where to get this insider magazine at and if it's like People magazine, I won't spend my money on it...lol

Blondie

has anyone heard anything about the new animated mini's? and when there supposed to be coming to pogo? <O> <> "'"

mr.clean

anyone elses new backgrounds not showing up in Mini Mall? ???

Tara

The new backgrounds aren't showing up yet, but the new costumes are!

Tara

I bought all the new costumes, but I can't put them on yet  :///

rnwb

Figures, they release FIVE new costumes for women, and only ONE for the men.  !@#$

Tara

That's because women are the better of the two genders!  :))

I wish the backgrounds would show up. I can get the costumes on now.

rnwb

Backgrounds are back.

As I post this, the Letters to the Editor section for this week has this title: "Missing Mini Backgrounds, Difficult Challenges, Robots Look Like Richard Gere and MORE!", but they edited out the letter and response that was there before regarding the missing backgrounds. Gee, if they're trying to rewrite history and act as though the glitch never occurred in the first place, you'd think that they'd change the title too. LOL

Blondie

how did u buy new costumes before everyone else can?

Tara

Quote from: Blondie on September 21, 2006, 01:54:56 AM
how did u buy new costumes before everyone else can?

Because I'm special... :)))

I didn't buy anything before anyone. New stuff in the mini mall always comes out on Wed at 7 central. That's when I bought it.  O0

donny36

people in pogo need a life someone turn me in for haveing a female mini when am a male i told them will the female look better then the male  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview