PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 05:13:57 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Mall

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ilovemyweims

Quote from: rnwb on September 20, 2006, 06:54:55 PM
Figures, they release FIVE new costumes for women, and only ONE for the men.  !@#$

thats becuase they know women like a variety and men usually dont care!! :))) :-*

Torn2pieces

Oh geesh. I just noticed the fairy minis'. I don't know what to say. I don't know if I should laff or puke. LMAO

gator8_24

Found the new fairies, now they would be good for Halloween, too.  But I am already for it have my ghoul costume on and pumpkin.  But I will get one if the fairies, But don't think can change the hair colr but haven't had time to try. I didn't buy any of the Oriental minis as I didn't like the way my hair color turned out.  Off to take a nap :/o\
Oh gee now if you see a ghoul you'll know who it is lol  I haven't seen , so far, another one.

BadgeBabe

Hmmm,
I'm thinking of sneaking the male fairy costume onto my hubby's mini.

Wonder if he will notice?  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

xx_mandy_xx

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on September 21, 2006, 09:50:02 PM
Hmmm,
I'm thinking of sneaking the male fairy costume onto my hubby's mini.

Wonder if he will notice?  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

lol please take a screen cap so we can all giggle at it ;) i think he might notice a little....question is how long will it take him to notice!!!!  :)))

Blondie

i'm dying for the halloween stuff to come out . i love halloween  .w. <?> <O> <> "'"

Jonathan

i wish they would bring out an angel and a devil costume for both the male and female minis...

drone11

Are their any pogo cheats for the mini mall... that will allow you to like buy items (or somehow obtain them) that have been sold out or something? I noticed I missed some good stuff when looking at the hot shots in the mini mall. Since I havn't been going there much previously.

Homer

Quote from: drone11 on October 02, 2006, 09:43:06 AM
Are their any pogo cheats for the mini mall... that will allow you to like buy items (or somehow obtain them) that have been sold out or something? I noticed I missed some good stuff when looking at the hot shots in the mini mall. Since I havn't been going there much previously.

No there isn't.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Homer on October 02, 2006, 09:55:07 AM
Quote from: drone11 on October 02, 2006, 09:43:06 AM

No there isn't.

Well, get right on that, Homer.   <>

Stinkerbell

Will there be halloween costumes?  New ones?  I was too token cheap to buy any last year.  LOL

rnwb

A quote from this week's Letters to the Editor:

QuoteWill we have Halloween Minis? Yes-- we will be releasing a bunch of new Halloween Mini's late next week! Be on the "spookout!"

Woohoo!!

Jewel

Yayyyyy!!!! So does anyone have any sneak peeks?  :-*

kgansor

i have some halloween and more animated minis since im a beta tester but i havent been on there in awhile.. ive been too busy.. but the new animated minis are actually really cute  :D

nightperson

ty, for the info, did they say when they would be out

Luna

Luna

Jewel

Oh, ty, Luna, those are very nice. Does this mean that we aren't getting any new costumes?

Luna

Luna

Here are some clothes..the reason the first one shows up 3 times is cause she's animated..dancing

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview