PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 10:26:33 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Mini Mall

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Luna

Tara

Thanks for posting everything Luna.  I like those new backgrounds for Halloween alot better than last years.

Luna

You're welcome Tara. I agree, I like these way better than last years. Just wish they would put them in the mini mall now. They also have some more animated things but I couldnt get them to download correctly. They range from balloons, swimming fish, falling coins, butterfly ,electricity. If theres anything else new later I will post them. Just wish I couldve gotten the other things downloaded. "'"

Jewel

Thanks, Luna....no Elvira costume  :'(( I guess we will see a lot of the naughty nurse again this year.

nightperson

Quote from: Jewel on October 05, 2006, 03:39:04 PM
Thanks, Luna....no Elvira costume  :'(( I guess we will see a lot of the naughty nurse again this year.

:)))

Tara

Have you ever seen her without the make up and black hair and stuff?  She's a really pretty red head. I happened to see her naked on accident but her face was pretty..lol  I'm sure every guy would say shes a hottie for sure.

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 05, 2006, 04:23:27 PM

Have you ever seen her without the make up and black hair and stuff?  She's a really pretty red head. I happened to see her naked on accident but her face was pretty..lol  I'm sure every guy would say shes a hottie for sure.

;:"

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

nightperson

:o hmmm what was you doing looking at her naked huh,huh  :))

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on October 05, 2006, 04:47:10 PM

;:"

all homer wants to do is send the  ;:" after you :))

Jewel

lol...oh yeah, leave us longing for more details!  :)))

nightperson

Quote from: Jewel on October 05, 2006, 06:03:23 PM

ya Tara maybe the men want to here more of her :))

lol...oh yeah, leave us longing for more details!  :)))

EyeCu

QQ35

0: are those outfits for pogo ?

ive already bought so much stuff , i need more,lol....
can any1 tell me agin how to start my badges ive red it but cant find the book?

ty
QQ ;::

zeboo

the badge books?? badge books are in badge central under the weekly challenges

TmT

are u describin me...........and when did u see me naked... Oopz.. I forgot bout that time... <hands on hip> what happens in the privacy of our fantasies... stay private... remember... sssshhhhhhhrrrrrr :-X

nightperson

i like the new stuff and had to get them with tokens

Jewel

Quote from: nightperson on October 10, 2006, 09:52:18 AM
i like the new stuff and had to get them with tokens

What new stuff? I didn't see anything new today.

EyeCu

nightperson

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview