Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

WHO DO i WRITE TO?

Started by Insatiable4NYPD,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

Quote from: Insatiable4NYPD on September 14, 2006, 09:31:13 AM
:'(( Yes, Homer I have XP and I still can't get a screen shot of it , the only key I have that says print screen is next to the "pause/break button hitting it and it's not going in my "paint" ...

The print screen button copies your desktop. You then have to open your paint program which you find by going to Programs>Accessories>Paint When the program opens click on the edit button and select paste. The image I need to see will now be pasted into the new image. You must save this to your desktop and email it to me.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Insatiable4NYPD

when I go to edit all I have is paste from and select all... not letting me paste at all... just goes through my documents and i havent even saved an image yet .. ugg

Insatiable4NYPD

OK, HOMER figured it out, the version my computer kept downloading was the old version guess that's why the code was'nt working, finally someone over there sent me the new version to reinstall and I now have the new version.. just waiting for my password.. Thank you very much .. now i know why Tara Loves ya .. muuuaz

Homer

Quote from: Insatiable4NYPD on September 14, 2006, 09:50:29 AM
OK, HOMER figured it out, the version my computer kept downloading was the old version guess that's why the code was'nt working, finally someone over there sent me the new version to reinstall and I now have the new version.. just waiting for my password.. Thank you very much .. now i know why Tara Loves ya .. muuuaz

Your welcome. Glad things got worked out.

Tina123

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview