PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 12:21:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Future Mini Stuff & Future Badges??!!??

Started by C~M,

Previous topic - Next topic

C~M

Click The Picture To Enlarge.

Tara

Woo hoo thanks for posting. I can't wait to be a ketchup bottle.  :///

hades

zeboo

swissmissy63

Thanks for sharing. Not really diggin the ketchup bottle tho  :o

CindyLouWho

I hope they have some good stuff for Halloween   <O>

nightperson

ty for posting not to sure ketchup bottle myself,may that is the kind of outfit they you can wear for ppl to buy you know ya see them standing out there looking hot in the thing and waving who knows you know pogo :))

swissmissy63

Quote from: CindyLouWho on September 16, 2006, 11:55:40 PM
I hope they have some good stuff for Halloween   <O>

Me too! I actually haven't thought about it but I too hope they come up with some good ideas. Come on Pogo make it a survey! What does your mini want to be for Halloween? LOL

swissmissy63

Quote from: nightperson on September 16, 2006, 11:57:11 PM
ty for posting not to sure ketchup bottle myself,may that is the kind of outfit they you can wear for ppl to buy you know ya see them standing out there looking hot in the thing and waving who knows you know pogo :))

I could totally see someone wearing that ketchup outfit with the trailer park background and the grill LOL

CindyLouWho

CindyLouWho

thompson

CanadianPrincess

Shoes, I want shoes!!!  How long does it take to make decent shoes for the mini?  Can't Pogo hire Jimmy Choo to work on it for them?  Come on, Pogo, get in the game.  The women of pogo would have no tokens left if you would just give us decent shoes.  Pets would be nice too.  My mini is lonely and needs a dog to keep her company.

harley89

I wanted mustard not ketchup. And I agree we need SHOES the ones Pogo have are terrible

Mary

thanks for sharin i have some of this already on my beta mini love it  :D

badgehog

Quote from: CanadianPrincess on September 17, 2006, 11:20:57 AM
Shoes, I want shoes!!!  How long does it take to make decent shoes for the mini?  Can't Pogo hire Jimmy Choo to work on it for them?  Come on, Pogo, get in the game.  The women of pogo would have no tokens left if you would just give us decent shoes.  Pets would be nice too.  My mini is lonely and needs a dog to keep her company.

Definitely shoes, and purses, jewelery, etc..

Ty for sharing info crazy O0

xx_mandy_xx

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zeboo

C~M

Here's some backgrounds comming soon??!!??

Click The Images To Enlarge Them.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview