PlayBuddy
June 06, 2024, 03:31:57 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Flavor of Love

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

kandykitty20012

sat the 14th tommorrow is final episode of FLAVOR FLAV   what will the outcome be.... O+O i will have to watch closely <:>

Mary

i new he would`nt pick new york to dingie like her mother  :)) :)) in 2 weeks the reuion thats gonna be good all heck breaks lose they attack new york  from what i`ve seen boots beats her up  :)) :))

Ilovemyweims

Tara

You know if New York was really as mad as she acted like last night, she wouldn't even come to the reunion show!! I thought I saw BuckWild throw something at New York too.  I hope I remember it comes on in 2 weeks. ;  It will be funny.

Nothing will ever be as funny as the girls cooking the chicken in Season 1. The whole chicken in the microwave deal was the funniest thing ever. I never laughed so hard, and I still do when I see the reruns of it.

Homer

Last night was so durn funny. I haven't laughed that hard since the last time someone made meatloaf. :)))

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on October 16, 2006, 01:03:29 PM
Last night was so durn funny. I haven't laughed that hard since the last time someone made meatloaf. :)))
!@#$ (O+O)

nightperson

oh my,   :oo  :))) :)) i would  ++ homer

Homer

Quote from: Tara on October 16, 2006, 01:08:01 PM
Quote from: Homer on October 16, 2006, 01:03:29 PM
!@#$ (O+O)

:pp O+O :.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

I figured all along he only enjoyed New York in the bedroom  :ll

nightperson

i like the part where his tongue hanging out while she is chocking him   :)))

kandykitty20012

Flav booted New York cuz she is to much like her crazy :ooo Mama......wtg Deelishis :D :/\ O0....hope New York is banging her weave off the wall :))) :)) :))) :))

kgansor

i was hoping he wouldnt pick new york, and thank god he didnt, i knew it would definatly make for a good ending  :D wtg flav

Monkey

New York will probably be on the Flavorettes now.  :xx

Tara

kandykitty20012

Quote from: Monkey on October 16, 2006, 06:46:28 PM
New York will probably be on the Flavorettes now.  :xx
thats 2 funny :))) :)) :))) :))

Monkey

I really did hear they were starting a Flavorettes..  :xx

New York would be perfect..  ::)

kandykitty20012

I cannot wait for the reunion in 2 weeks ....looks very interesting....i think new york gets gained up on and her  :o0 beat :)))

Tara

Just a reminder the 2 week reunion is on tonight at 7 Central..same time as Amazing Race  !@#$   

Now I have to decide what to record and what to watch.  :-\

kandykitty20012

Hey  Tara go back and forth between both of them....but i think flavs reunion will be better....they allbeat new yorks  :o0  to :))

Monkey

Quote from: kandykitty20012 on October 29, 2006, 01:36:51 PM
Hey  Tara go back and forth between both of them....but i think flavs reunion will be better....they allbeat new yorks  :o0  to :))

Doubt it. Most of them would probably be too scared.   :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview