PlayBuddy
June 13, 2024, 08:22:30 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Quick Quack

Started by stark1945,

Previous topic - Next topic

deb3164

i didnt see the spot for the reg code,so i didnt include it.

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

deb3164

i'd love to but can't get the email link to send receipt and game code, also i just noticed there's a new version and have downloaded that one. so still need a new reg code.

Homer

Quote from: deb3164 on September 25, 2006, 07:33:04 AM
i'd love to but can't get the email link to send receipt and game code, also i just noticed there's a new version and have downloaded that one. so still need a new reg code.

The email link is in the first sentence.

deb3164

gosh homer him so sorry, but if you read my first post, when i click on that link for some reason it comes up as a page to sign into neomail. which i dont have. is it heypogopal@yahoo.com?

Homer

Quote from: deb3164 on September 25, 2006, 07:54:38 AM
gosh homer him so sorry, but if you read my first post, when i click on that link for some reason it comes up as a page to sign into neomail. which i dont have. is it heypogopal@yahoo.com?

Clicking that link opens your default email client which sounds like you are using neomail. You will notice the address is already inserted into the open email. The email address is replacecode@aol.com

deb3164

ok thx homer i'll try that address. and by the way, how do i get rid of that neomail thing as my default email?

BadgeBabe

This is a GREAT auto!!! If you don't have it and are struggling with Quick Quack, you really need it!!! :)
Got my badges on 2 accounts in just over 6 hours on one account, and 5 hours on the other. I used the version that has been out a long time for the first badge, then BH updated the version between the two and I used it for the second. I couldn't tell any difference in game play between Versions 2.0 and 2.1.

huggebr69

Hi, I am having problems with the auto part of the game. I did a free trial then it said that i must register. I have been trying to register it will not let me why? Is there anything that i need to know. The last time i did this i did not have to go through all of this, i just hit the cheat button and a thing came up on the screen and i hit go and it went. I am confused with this hole thing. Please help

Homer

Quote from: huggebr69 on September 25, 2006, 03:45:02 PM
Hi, I am having problems with the auto part of the game. I did a free trial then it said that i must register. I have been trying to register it will not let me why? Is there anything that i need to know. The last time i did this i did not have to go through all of this, i just hit the cheat button and a thing came up on the screen and i hit go and it went. I am confused with this hole thing. Please help

The program is only free to try. After the shareware has expired you must purchase the program to continue using it. See the link below.

http://www.badgehelp.com/register.html

jrzydvl

quick quack is a great program now just got to wait for my code so i can contunue to use it cause i had to upgrade it.

sagsct

I need help.  This is the first time I purchased this.  I can not seem to get mine to work.  I tried the free trial then purchased the program now it says wrong code.  PLEASE help me.  ;::

Homer

Quote from: sagsct on September 26, 2006, 07:42:12 AM
I need help.  This is the first time I purchased this.  I can not seem to get mine to work.  I tried the free trial then purchased the program now it says wrong code.  PLEASE help me.  ;::

Follow the instructions at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

Leave your program open until you receive your password.

jrzydvl

2 days and no password guess i gotta send a another email cause i cant use quack attack  :OO

Homer

Quote from: jrzydvl on September 26, 2006, 02:48:51 PM
2 days and no password guess i gotta send a another email cause i cant use quack attack  :OO

Check your spam folder. Sometimes the reply ends up in there depending on your email settings. If it's not there drop them another email with your registration code and copy and paste your receipt.

jrzydvl

Quote from: Homer on September 26, 2006, 03:07:30 PM

Check your spam folder. Sometimes the reply ends up in there depending on your email settings. If it's not there drop them another email with your registration code and copy and paste your receipt.

i resent them a msg and made the recipt shorter and letters smaller maybe it'll help maybe got sent to their spam folder for being to big

Homer

Quote from: jrzydvl on September 26, 2006, 04:59:48 PM

i resent them a msg and made the recipt shorter and letters smaller maybe it'll help maybe got sent to their spam folder for being to big

Just make sure the receipt is copy and pasted. they don't accept emails with attachments.

jrzydvl

Quote from: Homer on September 26, 2006, 05:07:08 PM
Quote from: jrzydvl on September 26, 2006, 04:59:48 PM

Just make sure the receipt is copy and pasted. they don't accept emails with attachments.

i know  i just dont know whats taking them so long lol its usually quick for me

homer your the greatest you answer so quick

ps just got the code i think somehow mine was getting spammed but its all god now

pss badgehelp is the best place for cheats and this is the best place for help

pogowarlock

hi my QQ is freezing up after the first five ducks, i looked at previous messages but i dont understand what u mean by agent. i can answer the first 6
1) windows xp
2) aol
3) 32 bit
4) 1024x768
5) smooth edges unchecked
6) J2SE tiny url program under java
7) im not sure what u want there
8) same here too
9) the problem is my QQ keeps freezes up and can't find any ducks. then it kicks me out and i get a window from the program saying the game has been disabled.

i need to know how to make this program run smoothly for hours. thank you

Homer

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview