PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 12:52:02 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cripes

Started by crazy_,

Previous topic - Next topic

HypnotizedMind

i have gotten it a few times playin other games!!!

countrycat

i'm always getting that error drives me nuts!

tokiehog

i have finished all the ranks in QQ but i did get the cripes error every time my duck changed..then it would run until the next duck..that is the only time i got it and i can now run forever in QQ and not get a cripes...so like all you folks i think it is a pogo problem..gl all :;'

wagnerb43

:OO

I have read in this forum about cripes errors.  I too am getting them in quick quack.  I have tried
everything that they suggested and more.  I get them whether i'm using internet explorer or mozilla
firefox.  I have deleted java and reinstalled.  Rebooted my computer so many times.  i tried
different settings also.  i've deleted the program and reinstalled.  so far quick quack is the only
game im getting this type of error.  im using java sun, but i also have installed microsoft vm.

When i go into internet options and click on advanced. Im not sure what should be checked for
microsoft vm.  I have the jit unchecked.  It also suggested to turn off the proxy server set.
Where would i find that too.

Im only at rank 35 in quick quack.  When i have it running, it can run 8 hours without a problem and then
other times it will run an hour and i get that same message. 

any other suggests or thoughts would be appreciated.
thanks

Janadra

I get this error frequently in Battlephlinx.

wagnerb43

:ooo

I changed my java sun to microsoft vm and the game quick quack is running sluggish.
Is anyone else using microsoft vm?  I have changed so many settings and click on, click off,
i don't know what i've started off with now. Maybe i should get another computer just for
my games.

Any ideas on the internet option settings?

Homer

With MSJVM the only option that needs to be checked is JIT Compiler. Do not run both javas simultaneously. If you are using MSJVM uncheck the Sun Java box or vice versa. After making changes you will need to close your web browser and open a fresh one.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

wagnerb43

:##

Thank you Homer,
   I'm going to try that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview