PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 07:32:37 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

upgrades for games 2007

Started by caroline196,

Previous topic - Next topic

Julie

Quote from: IndianLover on September 28, 2006, 02:37:10 PM
i love the fact that they want to add more ranks to wonderland, i wish they would to stellar sweeper also... but I will NOT do greenback NO way no how. 
I wont be doing Greenback either! but the badges will still end up in my badge album "'"

Tara

Greenback should just be taken of Pogo anyways, what a waste of space. There is nothing to this game at all. You either jump or you don't, it has no logic.  <:>

nightperson

Quote from: Tara on September 29, 2006, 05:23:40 AM
Greenback should just be taken of Pogo anyways, what a waste of space. There is nothing to this game at all. You either jump or you don't, it has no logic.  <:>

i agree with you 100 % Tara

Pogo Dalek

Greenback is Evil and Sadomachocistic!

They Brought Dice Derby Another Evil Game and Green Back, when they MURDERED Word Riot! Poeple Were Happy with Word Riot, but they gave us these Two Evil Games, andthe torture began!

It is only on pogo to Torture us!

I only play the 2003 "Dizze Frog: Get 300 points in a single Game" whenever I need an extra challenge to get a superbadge! other than that, I steer clear of the Frog, and getting my Ass Chomped on, over ad over again!

It took me 6 1/2 Hoursto get 150 Fireflies
and It took me 7 1/2 Hours to get 200 Fireflies!

littlevane

Stinkerbell

Quote from: caroline196 on September 24, 2006, 04:23:26 AM
the following games will be upgraded or extended for 2007

greenback bayou-upgraded (with ranks and badges) the nightmare is coming lol !@#$

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just finished the "jump 200 blue flys" for my son and thought I would go insane!!!  I swear this game is the #1 cause of the dramatic increase in crimes against frogs!

Homer

Quote from: ABraveLady on September 30, 2006, 07:47:40 AM
Quote from: caroline196 on September 24, 2006, 04:23:26 AM
the following games will be upgraded or extended for 2007

greenback bayou-upgraded (with ranks and badges) the nightmare is coming lol !@#$

Nooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!  I just finished the "jump 200 blue flys" for my son and thought I would go insane!!!  I swear this game is the #1 cause of the dramatic increase in crimes against frogs!

I was doing that challenge for a special someone when my browser froze at 125/200. I thought I lost all that progress but it came back later that night. Talk about a nightmare. :o

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Sassy

Thanks for the info but can't say I am looking forward to soem of the upgraded games  :xx

PogoThorn

I guess I'm going to have to think really hard about how much I want badges for some of these games  :)))
because some of them will be very annoying...wish we could count the progress we have made already in some of the games --- like GB and Cribbage!

Thanks so much for the information!

Rose

jillybean

omg i will never sleep lol.  havent used a cheat program yet but i think i will have too lol. :OO

nightperson

Quote from: jillybean16502 on October 01, 2006, 10:31:27 PM
omg i will never sleep lol.  havent used a cheat program yet but i think i will have too lol. :OO

omg, you dont know what your missing once you do it is uncle all the way :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview