This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

T.O.

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

It's being reported this morning that Terrell Owens has attempted suicide. I know the guy has issues and I don't care for him much but this is a sad development.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

cathyclizine

whats sad is that hes actually been playing well for Dallas and I thought he was finally starting to get a lil respect back.. Clearly hes not happy where he is in life and I dont think the media helps with that at all. I hope he can fix whatevers wrong with him but it may not be that simple. Youd be suprised how many celebritys and especially athletes attempt suicide.. It just happens to be that hes in the limelight right now.. In a couple of months theyll be blasting another celebrity / athlete.

Go Cavs!

Homer

They just said on the radio he took 35 pain pills. Suicide is a serious problem. To want to take your own life is a sad thing. I never could understand the mentality behind it. Life is so precious.

nightperson

Quote from: Homer on September 27, 2006, 07:07:29 AM
They just said on the radio he took 35 pain pills. Suicide is a serious problem. To want to take your own life is a sad thing. I never could understand the mentality behind it. Life is so precious.

amen on that homer, it is very very precious. oh my i hope he is doing ok

Go Cavs!

man i hope he gets treated.. he was suppose to be in practice and play and now it happens..

gator8_24

He's on TV now, denied it all. not depressed, I don't understand his "suppliments" that he took with the pain pils and why he kept the majority of the pills in a drawer? He didn't have his stomach pumped. It was his publicist with him at home & is the one who called 911. You'll hear it in the news.  From what I have heard about him before it could be a  way to get attention, I don't know. His publicist said he has 25 million reasons not to end his life.

nightperson

Quote from: gator8 on September 27, 2006, 12:45:27 PM
He's on TV now, denied it all. not depressed, I don't understand his "suppliments" that he took with the pain pils and why he kept the majority of the pills in a drawer? He didn't have his stomach pumped. It was his publicist with him at home & is the one who called 911. You'll hear it in the news.  From what I have heard about him before it could be a  way to get attention, I don't know. His publicist said he has 25 million reasons not to end his life.

yes im watching it now on news on laptop, dont make since

gator8_24

xx_mandy_xx

ya the publicist was stumbling over her words a lot...still seems like they're covering up something to me

gator8_24

Yeh, as 'they' always say where there's smoke there's fire'  even a tiny bit of smoke. lol  Our sports said Parcells (sp) is not happy at all.

hades

parcells shouldnt have went to sign him to start with.

cathyclizine

Quote from: hades on September 27, 2006, 07:45:13 PM

he may have some issues but hes still a damn good ball player. Dont get me wrong, I dont really love the guy or anything but when it comes to his talent, no one can deny that. And myself, being a new englands patriots fan, I very strongly dislike bill parcels but he made a smart move taking on T.O.

Mr. Rasputia

Quote from: hades on September 27, 2006, 07:45:13 PM
wasn't parcells that wanted him, was jerry jones  (O+O)

hades

parcells has it in his contract where he can approve any player first. so he has to of wanted ole to.

Homer

LastCall@2

nightperson

nooo it is his costumes for holloween  :)))

xx_mandy_xx

i thought she was a little.....ghetto....to be a publicist....that was one shady lady for sure though ive never seen someone stumble over their words so much!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview