PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 03:55:10 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

ATTENTION EARTHLINK MEMBERS

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

If you are using a EarthLink email address you must set your SPAM filter to accept emails from

*@pogocheats.net

If you do not set your SPAM filter to accept emails from us you will not be able to receive your activation link to activate your account on the forum.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

Oh... ok... <scratchin my head> lmao... I thought this attention was like a message to ppl livin here on earth... wonder what club is that "earthlink members"  and why I didnt join this club... I live on earth.....  Im not an alien....

lmbo...... The Attention made me look here... wonderin what on 'EARTH" did I miss....

J/k.... ok.. that was my funny for today.... lmao

Homer

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on September 20, 2006, 05:50:56 AM
Oh... ok... <scratchin my head> lmao... I thought this attention was like a message to ppl livin here on earth... wonder what club is that "earthlink members"  and why I didnt join this club... I live on earth.....  Im not an alien....

lmbo...... The Attention made me look here... wonderin what on 'EARTH" did I miss....

J/k.... ok.. that was my funny for today.... lmao

Earthlink is an ISP and when an Earthlink user attempts to join the forum the activation email we send out winds up in the SPAM folder.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!