PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 08:06:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

my yearly club pogo is up questions about renewing it?

Started by mr.clean,

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.clean

Hello Everyone I'm  of the Club pogo players that was charged 29.95 since i was a member back in 2004...  Well  the Price went up and i have it set too auto charge my bank account .
It says 0 of 730 days .  .. Then when i look at account information   when it says next billing date it says   n/a  29.95

I do not want too buy membership twice  ..

Any freedback or answers  i would be most greatful :;'

IndianLover

It don't charge you twice, It didn't me when mine was up. It charged me once but it charged me the new amount which I believe was the 34.95

mr.clean

did you have too update your account information too 34.95?   Did you have it on  the auto too charge your bank account?

Stinkerbell

It should automatically charge you the new amount.  Just my humble opinion

CrossCountry

well i was looking at my account for club pogo i saw that it said this: Days Reamaining:31 of 365 but this is wut i ahev in my badge alum Club Pogo Badge
Oct 5, 2005 thats the date when i got my club pogo badge. so wich one do i believe??? If anyone knows plz help.

harley89

Only Pogo could make renewing a membership so hard to understand.   :OO

Lisa77

Quote from: CrossCountry on October 03, 2006, 04:49:10 PM
well i was looking at my account for club pogo i saw that it said this: Days Reamaining:31 of 365 but this is wut i ahev in my badge alum Club Pogo Badge
Oct 5, 2005 thats the date when i got my club pogo badge. so wich one do i believe??? If anyone knows plz help.

If you're an AOL member, I believe there was a 30 day trial period that would explain why you still have 31 days remaining.  The year subscription starts after the 30 day free trial.

CrossCountry

Quote from: Lisa77 on October 04, 2006, 06:48:31 AM
Quote from: CrossCountry on October 03, 2006, 04:49:10 PM

If you're an AOL member, I believe there was a 30 day trial period that would explain why you still have 31 days remaining.  The year subscription starts after the 30 day free trial.

im not a aol memebr though

mr.clean

nope not an aol member .. I looked at my account again last night and it said .. I had 364 of 365 remaining ..  I called my bank account again and nothing has went though from pogo or that amount .

I removed all my bank stuff from pogo    gf said she would buy if from me but wanted my membership too end soo something don'nt get messed up! ;::

Stinkerbell

You should hang tight until it's actully expired and you can't log in.  I got an email from Pogo saying that they were unable to bill my account (i had closed that account and not updated my pogo billing) and all I had to do was log in, provide the correct billing info and I was good to go. Don't do anything drastic til you can't log in again.  My opinion

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview