PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 04:20:25 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Game Award Badges

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tracey

BadgeBabe

Well, I will have most of mine whenever we have updates on the autos for Shuffle Bump, Phlinx, Battle Phlinx, and ( yuck!),Pop Fu.
I have some auto running most of the time, and it's been amazing how quickly most rank badges appear. :)

Thanks, BH!! <3

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 08, 2006, 10:00:42 AM
I just counted and as of today we can have 230 badges in the game award book.  How many more do you need to finish.

I need 29 more, and they are all hard ones to get.   :((
Go count mine...nosey... like u havent... how many more do I need... I think, off hand... I say.... 11 by tomorrow night... or thurs morn... it will be 10..

If I liked battle phlinx one... I would do good.. I hate that game with a purple passion...and the auto, apparently, hates it too... lol

HarleyChick

ya i got battle philinx and my auto don't run right either. wonder whats wrong with it? >:((

SexySagittarian

Tara

sassybird

117   :'((   no auto help either - PCs (3 of them) died from storms in about 2 months time. Now I'm on a mac and no autos working on mac that i know of   :'((

Sassy

Great job on all those who are close to done!

TmT

Quote from: l0c0 on October 09, 2006, 05:45:59 PM
i need 4
I wanna see it... i dont believe u... post it... show me... I wont believe u... u know how much u kid around.... <spankin your hand if ur lyin> congratz if ur tellin the truth....

Jewel

I need 22 more but the dreaded battle phlinx is 4 of them.  :xx

swissmissy63

Quote from: Jewel on October 10, 2006, 02:12:02 AM
I need 22 more but the dreaded battle phlinx is 4 of them.  :xx

I haven't come across anyone who likes this game. I only have 2 badges in this game and only because someone got them for me. I don't think I will ever get the rest  :'((

_Dragonfly_

<O>  My count is 246 game award badges?   Now I have 165    "'"

Cheater4Life

i only need 3 more badges in battle phlinx and the 3 last pinochle experience badges. so i guess you could say 6 overall, but i only need 3 for rank badges....woohoo

Tracey

the rank badges for me is hard to get as its going to take ages for the last 3

huggybear

swissmissy63

I just looked and I have 99 game award badges to get.  Some I will probably never get like bowling, LTP, Lottso and Canasta LOL <O>

CrystalDawn

:, wtg to ALL on game adwards........i need 20 more to have all 230......and to answer all remarks....i do have a life also.....lol 8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview