This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

LIFE Movies

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

This channel always has great movies and there is a good one on now Lethal Vows wow what he is getting away with  (O+O)

CindyLouWho

I agree with ya, lifetime always has some good movies. 

tponka

Just make sure you have plenty of tissues around, but no men to complain.  heh

underdog

IndianLover

Quote from: underdog on November 02, 2006, 07:14:00 AM
To many commercials.   :-X
I agree with that but I love watching the movies and also they have alot of repeats

bams68

One of my favorite channels along with LMN - awesome too. I think it's just another life network, cuz I catch two channels of this. USA is great too. I don't catch any these channels anymore, as my satellite dish eye let go and I am stuck with only a few local channels in Penn, even thou I'm in Canada.  :-X

My sweetie didn't like when I watched these shows as they get under ur skin and make you feel depressed cuz of sum of the sad things that happen, mostly with children and women. I love them cuz they are so interesting an help past the day.  :///

Ur Deer Friend
bams !@!

nightperson

yes they do bams, when there is not a good movies on i do alot of reading love going to Barns and Noble looking  around setting drinking coffee and sink in one of them chairs there they are so nice  <)

Tara

There is a 4 hour movie on right now that is totally freaking me out.  I can't believe that I am watching this. I love this channel and thought I've seen every movie but I've never seen anything like this one on Lifetime.  It's called "Human Trafficking"

Stinkerbell

My daughter, who was 12 at the time, used to watch Lifetime all the time and she was always coming out in tears about something.  I finally told her she couldn't watch it anymore - now she's 16 next month and handles this stuff much better.  Gawd, used to drive me batty.

CindyLouWho

Quote from: Tara on November 18, 2006, 03:25:18 PM
There is a 4 hour movie on right now that is totally freaking me out.  I can't believe that I am watching this. I love this channel and thought I've seen every movie but I've never seen anything like this one on Lifetime.  It's called "Human Trafficking"

I seen that movie back when it 1st came on & its a very upsetting movie, at least to me it ws.  Hard to believe that crap goes on right under our noses. 

Tara

Cindy? You watching the Lifetime movie?  I'm sure you've seen it before. I've seen it a bunch of times, but I like it so I will watch it again.

CindyLouWho

no wasn't watching it cause i wanta watch Nashville Star at 10...whats the movie? lol

Tara

Murder at the Hamptons.  I ended up watching Ugly Betty I had taped and went to snoring.  :/o\

CindyLouWho

Dont think I've seen that one, I got a a bad cold so took some medicine after NS went off & went to bed.  For once I wasn't up all nite  :))

Tara

CindyLouWho

tyvm Tara, not yet I'm not, darn nose is running faster than I can wipe it  :))

CindyLouWho

Any1 watching the Nora Roberts movies on Monday nites?  The next 1 is Blue Smoke & the book was VERY good (its about an arsonist) & am sure the movie will be good but so much will be cut out just like the other 2 was.  But I'll watch it anyways!  :)))

Homer

I guess the ANS movie won't be far behind now. :-\

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

CindyLouWho

Bet you're right there & bet it won't be long coming. 

Tara

Quote from: CindyLouWho on February 09, 2007, 02:13:08 PM
Any1 watching the Nora Roberts movies on Monday nites?  The next 1 is Blue Smoke & the book was VERY good (its about an arsonist) & am sure the movie will be good but so much will be cut out just like the other 2 was.  But I'll watch it anyways!  :)))

I know there is going to be 4 of them...but I forgot about it last Monday. I will have to catch it on a rerun.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview