PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 09:14:00 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Whining 101

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

TmT

lmao...look..I see u like it.. u turn around for more... omg...kinky lil devil...

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 25, 2006, 10:59:24 AM
lmao...look..I see u like it.. u turn around for more... omg...kinky lil devil...

Everyone knows who the kinky one is around here  ++

TmT

I bought two bottles of wine a couple days ago.  My sweetie is a wine collector and i dont care for wines so much.  I am tryin to learn different ones and see if i can learn to drink it...

I got Rheinhessen... ever heard of that... it is a white wine... uh... prob not good huh... year says 2005... guess he will laugh his  :o0 off that i got that. It was good.. The other was a red wine... dont remember its name.

whose a wine drinker... can u guys help me out.... teach me good wines...

TmT

Quote from: Tara on October 25, 2006, 11:00:04 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 25, 2006, 10:59:24 AM

Everyone knows who the kinky one is around here  ++
lol.. and I am not ashame... <sssmooccchieesss>

nightperson

ty token, and yes i do the same, but it is all good they are just games to have fun not whine about them who makes mistakes and who dont i think if you over look the mistake every thing goes ok but if some people are going to whine then they need  to not star anymore game up  :))

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on October 25, 2006, 11:15:02 AM
ty token, and yes i do the same, but it is all good they are just games to have fun not whine about them who makes mistakes and who dont i think if you over look the mistake every thing goes ok but if some people are going to whine then they need  to not star anymore game up  :))

:'(( :'(( :'(( :'((

zeboo

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 25, 2006, 11:02:28 AM
I bought two bottles of wine a couple days ago.  My sweetie is a wine collector and i dont care for wines so much.  I am tryin to learn different ones and see if i can learn to drink it...

I got Rheinhessen... ever heard of that... it is a white wine... uh... prob not good huh... year says 2005... guess he will laugh his  :o0 off that i got that. It was good.. The other was a red wine... dont remember its name.

my hubby drinks wine I don't but he says french wine is the best this is the best he has had
Pavillon Rouge du Chateau Margaux 2000 Margaux ...but it's price is like 48 dollars a bottle

Tara

I can whine pretty good..wanna see?   :))

TmT

Quote from: zeboo on October 25, 2006, 11:17:52 AM

my hubby drinks wine I don't but he says french wine is the best this is the best he has had
Pavillon Rouge du Chateau Margaux 2000 Margaux ...but it's price is like 48 dollars a bottle
Uh...that better be some good wine... writin down the name... gonna fake my Boo out that I had some... (yes yes yes... I fake it sometimes)
Thankz... seriously.. I will try it... but plez ... plez make sure your hubby is tellin u its real good for that much money!!!  I better get up super drunk and feelin good for 48 bucks... lol

wattsmyname

Quote from: Tara on October 25, 2006, 11:19:32 AM

I can whine pretty good..wanna see?   :))

I think we have all seen enough of it   :ll

TmT

The bottle of wine i purchased was 12 bucks the other was ... uh..I'm too ashame to say... rofl hard...nah.. Im not gonna tell you...

wattsmyname

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on October 25, 2006, 11:22:55 AM
The bottle of wine i purchased was 12 bucks the other was ... uh..I'm too ashame to say... rofl hard...nah.. Im not gonna tell you...

Come on I might start drinking if its good enough   8)

Tara

Quote from: wattsmyname on October 25, 2006, 11:20:38 AM

Don't look if you don't want to see.   :))   I wasn't through yet   :'(( :'(( :'((

nightperson

I think we have all seen enough of it  

amen,amen to that  :pp

TmT

U know..only one thing make me cry like that.... yes.. Im a crier... enuf said...huh.....rofl

Tara

Quote from: nightperson on October 25, 2006, 11:25:23 AM

I think we have all seen enough of it  

amen,amen to that  :pp

I'm not through yet so quit looking.  :pp

wattsmyname

Quote from: Tara on October 25, 2006, 11:24:58 AM

Don't look if you don't want to see.   :))   I wasn't through yet   :'(( :'(( :'((

It's not your forum and we all can read anything we choose  ::  :-*

TmT

Im gonna put u all in time out...so I can get to 5800 posts today... lol

wattsmyname

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview