This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Best Chili...Ever!

Started by manninkl,

Previous topic - Next topic

manninkl

This is the best chili I've ever had. Everyone that has ever had it loves it! Heck I even won a contest when I made this  O0 Enjoy!

Kristina's Chili

1 lb sausage
½ onion
Green pepper
½ tsp cloves
Put in skillet and brown.

Add:
1 can kidney beans-drained
1 can stewed tomatoes
16oz tomato sauce
2 tsp ground chili powder
2-3 tsp cumin
Salt to taste

Simmer

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

TmT

No doubt your recipe maybe dabomb to you...but if it aint hot...spicy... it aint the best chili ever in my book <smilin>  I dont see anything in the recipe that is spi---cy.  I make my chili spicy and its the best ever....lol

lovebug44

token if yours is the best post the recipe and shar it with us

manninkl

Yea, I don't eat spicy food....so the recipe is perfect for those who don't like spicy.

TmT

Quote from: manninkl on November 06, 2006, 06:33:59 AM
Yea, I don't eat spicy food....so the recipe is perfect for those who don't like spicy.
chili sucks if it aint hot... my personal preference...

when I think of chili.. I think.. good spicy... yummy... we all have our own preferences and opinions... best ever should be spicy and hot... to me...or it aint the best ever....

jade2002

TmT

Quote from: jade2002 on November 06, 2006, 10:19:38 AM
I make the best chilli ever >:((
:xx ... rofl... jus kiddin... lmao  :)) ... seriously... Im jus havin fun with u Jade... I think each cook praise his/her own cook'n except <whisperin..Tara is known on this forum for not bein too good in the kitchen but she's great in the... uh... u get the picture> shhhhhrrrr lets keep that on the downlow... lmao

>>:D I think I make the best chili  !@!

jade2002

Dang it Tokens (O+O)those 6 judges said I make the best damn chilli !@#$

jade2002

dont know what i'm suppose to be looking at there but anyways i'm just playing with u tokens :-*

TmT

Its allgood... ask Tara.. I love gettin played with... honest... I dont discriminate... lmao

<dang... as--ask>typo corrected

player444

Chili is an on going battle....  Just like BBQ.  Beans..  no beans etc.   Just as long as you have a gross of Gas-X!!  Bring it on!!!

TmT

Quote from: player444 on November 08, 2006, 06:20:54 PM
Chili is an on going battle....  Just like BBQ.  Beans..  no beans etc.   Just as long as you have a gross of Gas-X!!  Bring it on!!!
:))  Hey... I can bring it...and I dont need no gas-x when I come with it....  !@! Jus give it to me... I can handle it...

TmT

nightperson

I think so, i love chili, but dont like it to hot,Token how hot do you make yours

TmT

Quote from: nightperson on November 12, 2006, 08:25:21 AM
I think so, i love chili, but dont like it to hot,Token how hot do you make yours
Well, I guess-(t) u will never know  :)))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview