This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Way to Much

Started by Playhawke,

Previous topic - Next topic

Playhawke

I feel Pogo has really out-done itself, I was happy when EA took over and cleaned it up, made it nice to be on, hardly any server breakdowns.
The Poppit Show was fun, I bought it, but now all this other stuff! >:((
Gems to buy, games to buy, minis to buy........ >>:D
I think EA has gone mad, not making enough off of "The Sims" it's jumping on the badge hounds!  ;::

I hate to lose it all, but I am considering just letting it all lapse, maybe selling off my badges, I feel that is next on Pogo, with a cut for them of course.  :-X

Stinkerbell

Quote from: Playhawke on November 14, 2006, 09:56:50 AM
I feel Pogo has really out-done itself, I was happy when EA took over and cleaned it up, made it nice to be on, hardly any server breakdowns.
I think EA has gone mad, not making enough off of "The Sims" it's jumping on the badge hounds!  ;::

I hate to lose it all, but I am considering just letting it all lapse, maybe selling off my badges, I feel that is next on Pogo, with a cut for them of course.  :-X

Can you really sell your badges??

Torn2pieces

They can keep doing what they're doing, because people keep buying all the stuff they're coming out with. Gems, premium albums, etc, etc, etc.

I haven't even been playing on pogo the last few weeks. I play on weds, get my badges and that's it.

CrossCountry

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 14, 2006, 10:36:49 AM

shoot if u can sell ur badges. tell me how. do we have to sell them to pogo or people bying them from pogo.

Playhawke

No, you can't sell your badges... YET, but I can see it coming....... 8)

Not to mention. maybe a garage sale for some of the mini's, pogo's server's will get pretty full if [ep[;e leep buying mini's, who knows maybe a "trade-in" for "gems"

Like you, I have been playing on the wednesday to get the badges and staying off pogo.

Losing it's "glow"   :((

cyberblue

Dear Miss Netiquette,
What would be the polite way to inform pogo that I think that charging for EVERYTHING is getting ridiculous and I am not going to renew my membership because of it?
As a long time user and fan of the site it pains me to think that I have to pay now for games, items on my mini, badges and not to mention a yearly fee on top of all this. Its just too much and I can think of better things to do with my money.  What would be the proper complaint letter that would be most effective in this? I mean I can relate to the dozens of people in the rooms who feel the same way as me about this but lets ask you how to complain effectively?
Thanks

In other words, I agree. I personally am not even enjoying it anymore. I used to like getting the badges and the minis were cool but the albums, gems , paying for games.. its too much. A friend of mine has dropped like 60 dollars in extras on this site alone and I think that is nuts.  Sure you can ignore it and not buy it but the whole concept of them wanting money for this and money for that makes me less a fan on principal.

gator8_24

We also plunk down hard earned $$ on auto cheats. So IMO buying one premium book a year is not much. But to have to pay for the mini stuff is plain dumb.  We have to buy the premuim books one way or another, they have just made it impossible for everyone to buy them.  I still have one book to finish so will not be buying gems to pay for others.  The tokens are now useless, can't buy the the mini items with them. I didn't see anything new to buy with tokens. I could have missed but all looked like had to use gems ie $$.

WV4057

pogo is getting carried away now im starting to lose interest.  :((

ĴĐ

Quote from: WV4057 on November 16, 2006, 03:26:03 PM
pogo is getting carried away now im starting to lose interest.  :((
:ooo :ooo :ooo :ooo :ooo How DARE YOU?!?! lol Just Kidding! :))) But yes they are getting a little carried away.

BadgeBabe

My feeling on this is just like chat- No one makes you chat on Pogo.
No one makes you buy a danged thing on Pogo.
You can play on the site without a Club Pogo membership even. The regular non-club members even win the JP.

I don't know what anyone has to gripe about. It would be like me going in Neiman Marcus and griping to the saleslady because I couldn't buy everything in the Designer Showcase in my size. The prices start at around $1500 for a blouse.

Everyone has limits and everyone has prioriities. Keep it simple, sweeties. IF you can't afford it easily, whaqtever it is,  then just walk on by. It really won't matter to anyone but you anyway, and if the pain of buying outweighs the pleasure of playing, then just say No.
Sorry if I sound like your mother, but I didn't get where I am by making poor financial decisions.

mr.clean

If you Enjoy it   do it  .  If you don'nt Enjoy  it then don'nt do it .  I like having the choices with everything .  I do like there is more badges at a time not having too wait for these books too come out ..

Plus when they get everything setup   there will be Gems in jackpot spinner.

a-dhold

Quote from: ABraveLady on November 14, 2006, 10:36:49 AM

you can't sell your badges but you can sell your account....just put it up on ebay....change your payment method to something other than credit card and all you give the winner is your password.

notmypogoname

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on November 16, 2006, 07:10:26 PMIF you can't afford it easily, whaqtever it is,  then just walk on by. It really won't matter to anyone but you anyway, and if the pain of buying outweighs the pleasure of playing, then just say No.

I think this is true.  I also think the gems idea sucks.  Even though I bought some because I could not resist the shiny wanted to be open to new Pogo experiences.   :))) 

bluebell1us

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on November 16, 2006, 07:10:26 PM
My feeling on this is just like chat- No one makes you chat on Pogo.
No one makes you buy a danged thing on Pogo.
You can play on the site without a Club Pogo membership even. The regular non-club members even win the JP.

I don't know what anyone has to gripe about. It would be like me going in Neiman Marcus and griping to the saleslady because I couldn't buy everything in the Designer Showcase in my size. The prices start at around $1500 for a blouse.

Everyone has limits and everyone has prioriities. Keep it simple, sweeties. IF you can't afford it easily, whaqtever it is,  then just walk on by. It really won't matter to anyone but you anyway, and if the pain of buying outweighs the pleasure of playing, then just say No.
Sorry if I sound like your mother, but I didn't get where I am by making poor financial decisions.

I agree, can't afford alot of the things so I just enjoy what I can.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview