PlayBuddy
May 17, 2024, 02:00:42 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Anniversary Badges

Started by ecko,

Previous topic - Next topic

ecko

All my anniversary badges are gone what happen to them does anyone know? I have seen people in rooms that have them. My 6 month 1st,2nd and 3rd are gone. Wonder if we will get them back. If I knew who to contact I would but I don't know where to begin to do that. Thanks!   :OO

TmT

Quote from: ecko on November 18, 2006, 10:10:47 AM
All my anniversary badges are gone what happen to them does anyone know? I have seen people in rooms that have them. My 6 month 1st,2nd and 3rd are gone. Wonder if we will get them back. If I knew who to contact I would but I don't know where to begin to do that. Thanks!   :OO
Join the group... although, I still have my 6mo badge...

jeffery

i emailed them and this is what they sent me

Hi there,

Thank you for contacting Club Pogo Support.

We are experiencing some technical problems at our end due to which some players are missing anniversary badges from their accounts. Please be informed that our engineers are diligently working upon this issue and hope to get it resolved soon. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

If I can help you with anything else, please write back and let me know.

Pogo Aron
Customer Service Representative
Club Pogo

CrossCountry

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview