This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Shuffle Bump

Started by lovebug44,

Previous topic - Next topic

lovebug44

The requirements for earning the badge in next week's Shuffle Bump challenge has changed! The challenge will now require you to earn 25 Jackpot Spins in Shuffle Bump to earn the badge.

It was 45 spins

PunkInDrublic

notmypogoname

I'll add my hallelujah - maybe they learned their lesson from that hideous Stellar Sweeper challenge. 

harley89

Thank God. Uncle would have been bored to tears getting 45 spins.

WV4057

)))  ))) ))) yea i can do that i think lol  :<<

BigTim

I haven't purchased the helper (ahem) for this game yet, but did try it out.  Do you all think it can get 25 jackpot spins?
Thanks so much.

mr.clean

BigTim

Thanks.  Well then, maybe I'll buy an extra <...> 1 month club membership and double browse?

CrossCountry

Quote from: BigTim on November 27, 2006, 06:28:11 PM
Thanks.  Well then, maybe I'll buy an extra <...> 1 month club membership and double browse?

no no no.....dont buy a membership pogo would like that too much go the easy way and make a new screen name and give the screen name a fibe day giest pass...thats how i double browse

BigTim

<...> I MUSTA TAKEN A DUMB PILL LMAO!!!!   THANKS!!!!! )))

rose1977

ok ok, someone explain to me how to double browse. please. I have tried logging in on another name, but when I go into a room, it kicks me out of the current room I was in.  Do I need to go in through a backdoor on the other name?

Homer

Quote from: rose1977 on November 29, 2006, 12:59:40 PM
ok ok, someone explain to me how to double browse. please. I have tried logging in on another name, but when I go into a room, it kicks me out of the current room I was in.  Do I need to go in through a backdoor on the other name?

http://www.pogocheats.net/clubcenter.php#doublebrowser

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ButterflyKisses

Im not going to finish the Shuffle Bump challenge. It's cheating me. It doesnt count all my Jackpot Spins towards the 25.

I hope it's working better for everyone else.

Torn2pieces

Worked fine for me, I did 2 accounts by hand. No problems.

gator8_24

Quote from: ButterflyKisses on November 29, 2006, 03:33:13 PM
Im not going to finish the Shuffle Bump challenge. It's cheating me. It doesnt count all my Jackpot Spins towards the 25.

I hope it's working better for everyone else.

The jackpots worked fine for me and I got the credit. Bonus rounds don't count, wish they did, lol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview