PlayBuddy
May 20, 2024, 08:24:14 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is anyone else having problems with Shuffle Bump?

Started by ButterflyKisses,

Previous topic - Next topic

ButterflyKisses

I'm not using an auto. Anyway, I've noticed that sometimes the game won't give me credit for the Jackpot Spins I've earned, nor give me the points I've earned. So far, I should have 8/25 when I still only have 5/25.

If this keeps up, I may just forget completing the Shuffle Bump challenge.

Anyone else having this problem?

mr.clean

Getting a table   is the hardest thing about this.    Not enough rooms everything is allmost full or full..

I would try too do your badge later?

ĴĐ

Quote from: mr.clean on November 29, 2006, 12:42:33 PM
Getting a table   is the hardest thing about this.    Not enough rooms everything is allmost full or full..

I would try too do your badge later?

I suggest that too since I can't even get in! (O+O) Good luck to all of you that can get in!

john82379

I'm having problems with the Pogo page loading in general, especially Shuffle Bump.  Something must be wrong with their servers AGAIN sheesh !@#$

Jonathan

OmegaSnake

I did mine this morning, when the badge first became available so i've had no problem doing mine.

harley89

Not having any problems. I am double browsing to get badge. Had alot of problems in word jong Wednesday. it was moving SLOOOOOOOOOO. 

notmypogoname

HOLY CATS!  :ooo  I didn't even THINK about double browsing in Shuffle Bump! 

Thank you harleyrider for the intelligence infusion.  LOL.

LastCall@2

Shuffle bump does not work correctly as you can see.
I played it myself.Badgehelp I hope fixes the problem

harley89

notmy you are  welcome for intelligence but it is only a loaner. I will need my intelligence back when you are done

WV4057

CanadianPrincess

I can't get in either.  I did get to the screen once and then, as it was loading my mini, went to "Server Unavailable."  Like it's not hard enough to do in the first place. >>:D

notmypogoname

Quote from: harleyrider on November 30, 2006, 10:40:48 AM
notmy you are  welcome for intelligence but it is only a loaner. I will need my intelligence back when you are done

LOL - DANG!

Actually I confess that I am starting to like Shuffle Bump.  This proves that I am a masochist.

BadgeBabe

Yeah, I'm having " trouble" with it!!!!!
I can't play it worth a damn!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have to double browse to get the challenge badges. Refuse to use the lame cheat because they say they will never improve it. Kind of chaps my  :o0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview