This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

uhm..clueless...

Started by marky03,

Previous topic - Next topic

marky03

hey, i put sum1 on my friends list and later they were in this room in fortune bingo=========>>>>> Fortune Bingo-1card:débutants - (Rapide).....then where u click go there it says exclusive and cant click,,,,,,,,,and i have club pogo so it cant be that...and i looked in all the room names and nuthin had that name? whats the deal?

Homer

Those rooms are foreign language rooms.  ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ronandamee1

How do you gain access to them. I bet there's less people in them. Less people means more BINGOS. I wonder if the Macro will work there?

Homer

You can't. You would have to open an account from overseas. ;)

marky03

your rong homer...i have the link to the game room...last nyt onli 3 ppl were in the room...SWEET..yes the autos still work..i used mine.....any one want the link pm me...you want bingos you come here at night  ;)

Homer

Yeah sure you can link their if someone gives you the url but you can not access it from the US pogo main page. These rooms were primarily setup for AOL's foreign country users to play pogo.

LuLu

This is what I found searching around the internet on this topic:

Question
  Game Rooms: What are these "Exclusive" rooms I see?

Answer
  We apologize for any frustration you may have experienced when recently entering one of the new game rooms labeled as "Exclusive" while playing a Club Pogo game. Currently, all room names labeled as 'exclusive' will soon be renamed as 'foreign language' and will not be visible by Club Pogo members.

Pogo has recently launched foreign language versions of some of our games through AOL Germany, AOL UK, and AOL France and the game rooms appeared as new rooms available for Club Pogo members. When these games were launched, the International rooms were inadvertently surfaced in Club Pogo as 'exclusive" when in fact they were only supposed to be available to players for AOL Germany, AOL France and AOL UK. While these rooms may appear to be private rooms, they in fact are not and do not have the valued features such as jackpots and other Club Pogo features that members are accustomed to.

We are in the process of correcting this issue and sincerely apologize for any confusion you may have experienced.

evilone373

just type in aol germany then pogo>bingo and it will take you to the room.whatever name your in aol on will be your pogo name  ;)

evilone373

ty marky,i will check it out later.....i could only get regular pogo names into german bingo rooms,when i tried club names it always thru me into the regular U.S. rooms for some reason.

ImRicherThanUAll

Hi evolyn,
  Could you give me a link to a few of these german rooms (please for Fortune bingo)

evilone373

evilone373

well i sit there and watched myself get 3 bingo's in a row and none counted?

any one have this problem,thought it funny i sat there for 4 hours with no bingos lol

Homer

Quote from: LuLu on May 12, 2004, 01:13:52 PM

While these rooms may appear to be private rooms, they in fact are not and do not have the valued features such as jackpots and other Club Pogo features that members are accustomed to.

Maybe that's what the above quote means. ;)

Element

man that must be some serious bordom to play bingo like that.... :-\

evilone373

lol yeah my computer is very bored element  ;)

Bizach0620

Will we get ban by playing there?  And I got a bingo and it psted in my profile.

evilone373

well i guess the foreign rooms are off limits now? ::)

marky03

no i play in there all the time...my bingos count toward badges to. at about 7pm ET< THERES ONLI 3 ppl in the Room

evilone373

it wont let me in,says the "room is full" lol. oh well will try tonight

Homer

Quote from: Bizach0620 on May 13, 2004, 04:14:11 AM
Will we get ban by playing there?  And I got a bingo and it psted in my profile.

I suppose it is possible to be banned by playing in these rooms. Guess we won't know for sure until it happens. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview