PlayBuddy
May 23, 2024, 01:55:05 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

uhm..clueless...

Started by marky03,

Previous topic - Next topic

ImRicherThanUAll

Well unless they give me an email telling me i cannot play in there and rack up my bingoes... IM gonna keep my self in there ... Until then i am gonna be here and making bingoes up the rump ... last night played there from 9 - 11 and i gained 22 bingoes out of 25 games... I like these forgien rooms hehe

Homer

Just remember they can and have banned members without prior warning. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

ImRicherThanUAll

Yes, Homer
  I am aware of this but i dont think its really bad to be in a room were Germans are hey there the same ... But i hate how they chat the symboles are annoying and i cant understand all of it ... if they give me an email ill quit or if they bann on of my names that are in there ill quit going to those rooms lol
  Right now i think im gonna go rack some bingoes up or play some checkers ... after i read all the posts lol ..
Playa

Homer

Ok. That's fine. Just wanted to remind you that pogo usually does what they want. ;)

DJ_

Can someone PM me the link I want to try it but not with my reg club name.
Thanks

techguy722

I dont have aol but have reg club.. if anyone can send me links to these bingo rooms in a pm I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks in advance!

ImRicherThanUAll

DJ turn ur aim on and i cangive it to ya its easyer to give that way

Blue Aquarius

I don't have aol either.  If someone can send me a link to these rooms I would appreciate it.  I asked someone in pm but never got a response.   :'(

evilone373

Blue Aquarius

Grrrrrrrrr  I cannot get this link to work.  I appreciate you sending me the link anyways!!

techguy722

Does this only work for aol accts? If so aol accts dont get badges or so I thought so.. I need a link to use with my club acct if I am going to get my bingo badges lol so if anyone knows of any please send me any details on how to do this, I would really appreciate it.

thanks

DJ_

Works fine with club accounts.... I've found 38 rooms 1 card, 3 cards, blackout, 6 cards and all have speedy games, too. I can even get it to load in a regular game window..... took some playing around but I finally got it to work for me.

Blue Aquarius

Wtg DJ!!  I got the link messaged to me last night and couldn't get it to work at all.  I played around with it and all I kept getting was page cannot be displayed.   :'(

DJ_

techguy722

DJ, sorry about that didn't know It was full, deleted msgs so please send now and will go through.

Thanks again!

rain

ok shhh but its not hard to get a non us aol acct :D ive got
50 german
19 uks
65 canadians :D
10 japs
87 mexican accts
so umm .. yeah x; what am i doing you aint?

DJ_

I've updated my program to play in the foreign rooms too as long as you load a regular game window.  ;)
ftp://pogocheats.servebeer.com Version 1.4

ImRicherThanUAll

Yep ... Load a regular room and the auto will work IT WILL NOT WORK threw links that people send to u ... you have to use somthing like this THREW THE FORTUNE BINGO ROOMS LIST.... <edit by Homer>Hope this Helps, Playa

DJ_

Playa, I wouldn't post all the tricks so pogo can see it..... sent it by PM if people want to know how to do it.  ;)

Homer

Yeah, if they see this they will know they can pretty much bust everyone in the room. I'm going to edit that. If someone wants the link you can PM them with it. ;)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview