This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Canasta HD : Make 30 Canastas this week! [Download Cheat]
Sweet Tooth Town : Collect 80 stars this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Glitch in Penguin Blocks!

Started by Mayhem,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayhem

I've just been made aware of a glitch in Penguin Blocks.

This can be fixed at anytime so you must hurry if you plan to use it.

Just fish like normal and when the game is done, you will see that small "OK" button pop up.

Click that button twice - as fast as possible and you will get double the $$ for that round.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

who me?

Zatanna

And it works!  I just tried it out and it works, only doesnt work when you are picking something out for the resturant but all the other times it works well.  Thanks for the info!   O0

survivorjeff

it does work which is cool. but it doesn't count the retirements.

Playhawke

I love a good glitch!!

Thanks for the info, I will check it out today!!  <...>

TmT

Yeah... its workin... but I be pumpin and pumpin my lil finger fast as I can.. I only see it dubba the money twice... so I guess u dont have to pump it real fast frequently, cuz its only gonna give u one "dubba points"????? Or someone tell me Im wrong....

Ilovemyweims

boy i need to head over there quick and get to work!!

Soxbabe

how can you tell if it works? i don't think it's working for me

shy123

the glitch works but it only gives you double points it does not count the retierments so basically no the glitch dont work

bluebell1us

fiz

Quote from: shy123 on December 20, 2006, 06:51:45 AM
the glitch works but it only gives you double points it does not count the retierments so basically no the glitch dont work

Why would the retirements not count like that?

notmypogoname

I've also heard it's a big help on those "collect so many ipieces of seafood" badges.

stormyone

Ive just tried the glitch and it does work ,you do get double the amount you score but i retired twice and both times it told me i need to retire 6 more times.

Spice It Up

I think they fixed this glitch, because everytime I try it I :( start off with negative 19, or am I doing it wrong?

fiz

Quote from: Spice It Up on December 20, 2006, 11:08:06 PM
I think they fixed this glitch, because everytime I try it I :( start off with negative 19, or am I doing it wrong?

Everyone starts off with a negative number (this is suppose to be for you buying your "fishing license" or something)

badgehog

Quote from: shy123 on December 20, 2006, 06:51:45 AM
the glitch works but it only gives you double points it does not count the retirements so basically no the glitch dont work

The glitch was working for me until yesterday. It doesn't count the retirements anymore >:((

tokiehog

the new updated cheat says it double clicks like the glitch which id great but you do not get the retirementsi retired 23 times in the pass 5 days and only got credit for 1 retirement...so now the chat is no good....and i hate playin that game.. :;"

thirteendown

I only used the glitch a few times and still got credit for retiring.  Perhaps just use it a few times, for example when you have a bad round and only get a small amount of $.

badwheel

Actually if your playing the game by hand this glitch can help you out. Use it and then before you retire refresh your game your Money earned will go back to what you should have but will still say bob needs 5800 to retire but even if you only have 2500 you will be still playing in last fishing spot where the fish caught are worth the most. SO you earn more per round every time then.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview