PlayBuddy
May 15, 2024, 01:20:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cats

Started by bob@pogopal,

Previous topic - Next topic

bob@pogopal

Actually, cats carry a virus that makes rodents become attracted to cat urine. Gondi something or other. The virus affects human behaviour too.

You don't have rodents because the cats kill them, and eat them while you are sleeping. lol

No muss--no fuss!

Element

My cat was crazy she would catch birds and rodents just to rip their heads off an leave em lay...she would also eat any kind of bug  :o some nasty stuff.

Homer

Just as long as they don't bring them to me Bob. LOL ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Element

(sorry for staying off topic)

but a long time ago one of my cats actually brought a snake and put it in my dads bed lol i moment i was watching tv and the next i was hearing my dad actually scream LOL oh ya that cat had to stay outside for a week  ;D

LuLu

One of my cats ate a moth in my house this morning.  Gross...  At least she doesn't bring in dead animals.

bob@pogopal

Oh the dead ones don't bother me much. It's the ones that are still kicking that bother me. But as I said in the original thread, I have two dogs to take care of that situation for me.

Lywarior1

My cat who is little over two, will eat bugs lizards and bees.  When she catches a bird I try to let it go if its hurt I take it to the vet and they call the local wild life res.
But what annoys me is that she has to bring it into the the house dead or alive and drop it at my feet.  And then sits there and loudly meows at me.  Durning the summer time she brings me the weirdest looking bugs I've never seen.  Oh yea and she likes frogs too. Once she brought me in a small baby turtle from the pond. Which I put it back in the pond she had it by its shell in her mouth.  :o :o :o
Boy was I shocked!!!!!

Homer

Eating bees sounds dangerous. If the cat were to get stung while eating the bee I would think they could suffocate from swelling in the throat area. :-\

Lywarior1

actually talked to my vet about that one Homer and she asked me if it was a big bee or a small one.  It was a small one and the vet said that if it was a small one then it wouldn't be some much of a problem because it would just go though.
The big ones are the problem.

bob@pogopal

My sister's dog bites bees all the time and gets stung all the time. She (the dog not my sister) just drools a lot when she is biting bees (and wasps etc.) I don't know whether she ever swallows any of them, though.

Homer

Yeah well you should have seen me chasing this big ole bumble bee last summer. The bee got in my house and the cats were chasing it. Damn bee was the size of my thumb. I was terrified the cats would get it before me but I cornered it and promptly WHACKED it.

Element

I guess pushing it out an open door or window to let it live was just too much work heh  ::)

Homer

Sorry it was me or the bee. They don't exactly go where you want them to.

Element

QuoteThey don't exactly go where you want them to

but isnt a life worth a few extra minutes of your time...or is your precious time in front of the tv worth more  ::)

bob@pogopal

Element

rain

my cat brinds dead birds .. of all kinds to my door step and anything else it can kill...
oh yeah its a 9th gen tiger ;x

Homer

Had nothing to do with time. Just protecting me and my critters. ;)

LOL Bob. ;)

Element

guess i cant change peoples views on life an death if they have their eyes are closed. thats the problem i have with humanity, to many people have their dam eyes closed

ImRicherThanUAll

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview