Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Stuff In The Mini Mall

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

The pregnant stuff and few other things are there  :,

badgehog

How appropriate of pogo ....Out of Pocket, Into Air....this little goodie costs 8 gems. Do they have to remind us how much money they are making off of us !@#$

pogo_gamer

Remember thought the wise old proverb............ It takes money to make money and I hear they are heavily in debt  ::)

gator8_24

Guess I'll have to go take a look.  I just got dressed up for New Years Eve!

yoshisquest

so I guess this means our minis are knocking each other up now.  wtg  When is Jerry Springer coming out?

CrossCountry

Quote from: yoshisquest on December 29, 2006, 09:17:57 PM
so I guess this means our minis are knocking each other up now.  wtg  When is Jerry Springer coming out?

OMG LMSAO

who me?

Valentine stuff in the mini mall   :???... you need gems for alot of it though, the best stuff as always  >:((

Homer

Quote from: who me? on February 01, 2007, 12:45:15 PM
Valentine stuff in the mini mall   :???... you need gems for alot of it though, the best stuff as always  >:((

The hell with the mini mall. I got smileys.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bobby

Quote from: Homer on February 01, 2007, 02:03:04 PM

and no stupid gems needed <..>

Rainbows

They have a lot of new ones coming that you dont need gems to buy at least for the ladies I havent checked out the mens minis. The dresses show a lot of clevage lets see how many people raise a fuss about that :)))

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on February 01, 2007, 02:03:04 PM

Homer, may we have our own smilie mall?

Cheater4Life

has anyone been able to buy the new "quiet winter morning" background that just came out? it keeps telling me "sold out". it has said that since the first day they were available. i have tried several times to get this background since then. there are still about 52 days left to get it.

Luna

Quote from: Cheater4Life on February 05, 2007, 04:33:31 AM
has anyone been able to buy the new "quiet winter morning" background that just came out? it keeps telling me "sold out". it has said that since the first day they were available. i have tried several times to get this background since then. there are still about 52 days left to get it.

I have the same problem. I did email them and they said they are aware of the problem and are working on it.

IndianLover

Quote from: Luna on February 05, 2007, 05:54:35 AM

Right when I brought my mini mall up it said that it is current unavailable that they are aware of it.

I have the same problem. I did email them and they said they are aware of the problem and are working on it.

Gwenna

I went to check the status of the "Quiet Winter Morning" background and found this in the Pogo Mini News:

One Quick Note-- the "Quiet Winter Morning" Background is currently unavailable. We'll let you know when it's available again.

Stay warm in body and heart!

emmalou

I just bought this - its still available

Jewel

Quote from: emmalou on February 05, 2007, 08:35:17 AM

I just bought this - its still available

I just tried to buy it again and after I type in my password to make the purchase it still says....ooops it is unavailable.

gator8_24

Just now I tried and it says "sold out" after enter PW etc.

Tara

It will be back on Thursday to get.  Watch them make it gems.  !@#$

UPDATE! the "Quiet Winter Morning" Background will be available again on Thursday! Have a happy Valentine's Day!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview