PlayBuddy
May 22, 2024, 04:18:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 5 or more dolls in one move 170 times this week! [Download Cheat]
A Way With Words : Make 80 words with all yellow letters this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I am interested in programming

Started by goatblls2006,

Previous topic - Next topic

goatblls2006

Hi all, I know that many of you understand programming far better than myself but I am interested in learning how to interact with web pages (i was inspired by the cheat programs).  My main question is what programming language do you use?  I have lots of experience with JAVA but I don't think I can do what I want to do with it.  I think I've picked up that you all use visual basic so I have tried to learn some of that but with a little frustration so far.  My goal is to design some sort of program that interacts with the web page, like an autologin type program, that loads a web page, inputs some text into the username and password fields, and then clicks the button.  I am having trouble just viewing the web page so any hints on interacting with Internet Explorer would be greatly appreciated.  I know many will not have much idea of what I am talking about but for those who do, any response is welcome.  Thanks.

fatkid

Here's my suggestion goat,
Get MacroScheduler (link)
Though it says you need to purchase it, you really don't... It will just keep giving you the nag screen.  Now for what you are looking to do with webpages and whatnot seems like it could be accomplished a lot faster using a macro, than trying to figure out how to program it in j2ee, c, or any other more advanced language....  You just tell the program where to click, what to imput, and then what to click again, and you can just let the thing run all night...  Plus the forum on MS's site is pretty helpfull if you get stuck in trying to get something to work... :)

Let me know if you need more info...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview