This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Pogo Slots : Win 18000 coins this week! [Download Cheat]
Cookie Connect : Serve 70 customers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo wallpaper swapping

Started by ronandamee1,

Previous topic - Next topic

ronandamee1

Anyone have an abundance of Pogo wallpaper? I only have April Showers and Pop Fu. I will give either to whomever would like them. Just PM me with Email Addy. Anyone looking to share theirs- Please post so I (or anyone interested) Can PM you.

Remember: SHARING IS CARING

honeypyye

I have 15 Wallpapers and 8 Screensavers if you'd like them....All that I've won on Pogo...=)

ronandamee1

Quote from: honeypyye on May 13, 2004, 07:33:33 PM
I have 15 Wallpapers and 8 Screensavers if you'd like them....All that I've won on Pogo...=)
U weren't kiddin about the 15 wallpapers. Thank you so much! If you ever need ANYTHING just ask.

sexyman2004

ii have wallpaper if you would like them just let me no where to send them

Mayhem

Honeypyye .. whenever i read this post, i get a pop up asking to install a 3rd party cookie from : http://www.funtigo.com

any idea's why?
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

honeypyye

Funtigo is a photo storage facility that allows for creating photo albums.  I pay for 500 pic storage there and place a pic for Element when his link didnt work to show a pic.  No clue why it would pop a cookie.  Sorry.

Mayhem

nono that's fine ... just weird that a webhost would ask to install a cookie by simply attaching a picture to this forum.
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

honeypyye

Well..I've been known for wierd...LOL  But it's a great site.  Like I said, I pay for 500 pic storage (no matter the size) and it allows for download of high resolution pics and for animated gifs too.  You can make as may albums as you want.  There's also a free account that allows you to have 34 pics at no charge.  =)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview