PlayBuddy
May 07, 2024, 09:24:35 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Saving to A drive

Started by Kinky,

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinky

My computer is in desperate need for a re-formatting and I want to put my helpers onto 3.5 disks.
Beside the main program, what other files do I need to save to each disk. I assume passwo.rds is one of them (it showed up on my desktop after installing the helpers).

IF the formatting is completed and the helpers won't work anymore, does Wordz give new passwords if I can prove I purchased what I have?

Any advice is appreciated.
Kinky

fatkid

Kinky,
All you need at the .exe files... After that you will have to email pogopal or wordzw and show P.o.P. and then they will send you a reg code back.

Kinky

*sighs*
In all honesty... thats just not what I wanted to hear.  Seems like the guys are a bit hard to get a hold of.
But thanks anyway for the telling. I'll get to working on my list to be sending them.

Thank you again for responding.
Kinky

Homer

Why do you have to save the exe? if you have the receipts and codes you can just download them again from the downloads section, pogopal or wordzw. ???

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bob@pogopal

Hi Kinky,

To get a fast response, make sure you include your proof of purchase and the new registration codes with your request and a short explanation of what's going on.

If you paid using paypal, you can retrieve your proof of purchase(s) by following these instructions:

Go to http://www.paypal.com/
Click on the Log In link in the top right corner of the page
Enter the email address and password you used when you set up your account or made your purchase
Click on the Log In button to the lower right
When your account overview appears, click where it says "History"
Select a time period that will include the purchase(s)
Click Search
Find the purchase in the list of transactions and click on Details
Copy and paste the whole details page into your email request

If you made multiple separate purchases, you may have to repeat the above process.

As Homer points out, unless you have a specific need to use an older version of the software, you can download the latest versions from http://www.pogopal.com/ after you complete the maintenance on your hard drive.

Good Luck with the reformat!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview