PlayBuddy
May 14, 2024, 07:41:21 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My Suggestion For Pogo Challenges

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Homer

I've been on this forum for over 3 years now and I've seen the various complaints about the pogo challenges.

Some people don't have enough time to play the challenges for various reasons and complain the challenges are too hard so pogo lowers the challenge.

Some people think the challenges are just right.

Some people complain the challenges are too easy and would like them to be more difficult.

This is beginning to sound like a Goldilocks story. LOL  :)))

I believe I have the perfect solution for all of pogo's members.

There would be 3 levels in achieving a challenge badge.

Let's take the recent Freecell challenge as an example.

The recent challenge was for 60 wins. Some members complained and the challenge was reduced.

Under my proposal the challenge would go as follows:

Bronze/Easy Mode - 20 wins
Silver/Normal Mode - 60 wins
Gold/Expert Mode - 100 wins

All pogo would have to do is find a way for it to display in your profile what Mode you accomplished your challenges in. IMO this could be easily done by putting a bronze, silver or gold frame/border around your badge.

I think my proposal would keep all of pogo's members happy.

I'm curious to know what people think so feel free to post your comments or suggestions to my proposal in this thread.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

mr.clean

Everyone would be going for that gold badge every week.    They would want a complete gold badge book..    I can hear them now! :o

TmT

Oh Homer that is absolutely a brilliant idea... I am with you all the way and would sign whatever necessary to get this started... only thing... how do we get a petition signed without revealin our pogo sn's... you know what I mean.  How can or will you get this implemented....

CindyLouWho

I think its a great idea & you should submit it.  But... you know how people are, some are never happy no matter what & would always find something to complain about, lol.  

Torn2pieces

Homer - great thought there. I agree with above poster, people will complain always. No matter what pogo does, there will always be some sort of complaint about the challenges.

Homer

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on January 11, 2007, 03:06:29 PM
Oh Homer that is absolutely a brilliant idea... I am with you all the way and would sign whatever necessary to get this started... only thing... how do we get a petition signed without revealin our pogo sn's... you know what I mean.  How can or will you get this implemented....

Don't worry. I'm friends with Dr. Evil. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!  :)))

Homer

Quote from: CindyLouWho on January 11, 2007, 03:07:02 PM
I think its a great idea & you should submit it.  But... you know how people are, some are never happy no matter what & would always find something to complain about, lol.  

I know people will still complain but I think this idea offers a perfect compromise. I know I would be going for the GOLD!!!

gator8_24

Good idea, Homer.  But as was said before ppl will always complain no matter what. Now me . I'm not complaining, but the payday freecell challenge, I really dislike that game and no matter how many games I wouldn't play, at least not till I breakdown and get the auto.  But other games I'd be for it.

swamp

gator8_24

Quote from: Homer on January 11, 2007, 03:16:20 PM
Quote from: CindyLouWho on January 11, 2007, 03:07:02 PM

I know people will still complain but I think this idea offers a perfect compromise. I know I would be going for the GOLD!!!

Here's another gold one for you!

CindyLouWho

I agree that its a really good compromise & I'd be going for the gold too!   8)  What would be good about your way is when people started complaining bout it being hard (if they was going for the gold) , we could tell em to shut up & go for the silver or bronze   :))

gigi

Gee I hope Pogo hears this...... and I hope I can get all three WOW three badges for one challenge..... LOL the peeps would go nuts with that offer!!!!!
:)))

PogoKaz

I'd want the bronze, silver AND gold badge  :)) :)) :)) :))

:" :"

badgehog

Awesome idea Homer! I'd be going for gold as well. There will always be whiners, no matter what is changed.
That would be the first petition I wouldn't mind signing +-+

gator8_24

Well, bring on the gold, I just couldn't take payday any longer and got the auto!

bluebell1us

sounds good to me, course I would have to go for the gold to.  Guess I would want to get the other  two also O0  Sign me up

pogo_gamer

:o 3 badges per challenge 3 times the fun  :D I can see my computer working over time  ::)

catlover

That sounds like a great ideal homer,but like all has said if they complain let them but what Homer said it will be up to them what level they wont to do,But i think i would love to see pogo do that

gator8_24

Quote from: pogo_gamer on January 12, 2007, 06:09:29 AM
:o 3 badges per challenge 3 times the fun  :D I can see my computer working over time  ::)

I would imagine if that was done, you could only get 1 badge not all 3.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview