PlayBuddy
June 09, 2024, 04:11:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My Suggestion For Pogo Challenges

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

pstmrk1

... but if one uses an auto to get the badge what difference does it make 20/60/100 games... Still don't understand  LOL  silly me

Homer

Quote from: pstmrk1 on January 12, 2007, 02:26:24 PM
... but if one uses an auto to get the badge what difference does it make 20/60/100 games... Still don't understand  LOL  silly me

You would get achievement recognition for completing the challenge under different difficulty levels and it would keep most people happy. Sorta like when you do a personal challenge again and you get the X2 etc next to your badge.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

muggzy

Hesh

You would get achievement recognition for completing the challenge under different difficulty levels and it would keep most people happy. Sorta like when you do a personal challenge again and you get the X2 etc next to your badge.

Now there's an idea I think everyone could get behind. If you could get 3 levels of the same challenge AND decide which one to display,gold for me tyvm,lol, then I think everyone wins. If ya can't finish the hardest level you still get a badge to show off! Homer,I like the way you think mister! (props to Sam Kinnison in Back to School for that quote,lol).  :D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview