PlayBuddy
June 16, 2024, 03:56:27 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

2007 Grammys

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

:^*  Are on tonight   :^*    Woooo hoooo...my favorite Award Show.   :-{

Tara

Quote from: Monkey on February 11, 2007, 01:45:04 PM
:xx

Shakira and Fergie are gonna perform. Sexy mamas...

I wanna see the Police perform, I just hope they don't do Roxanne...I hate that song.

Monkey

Shakira annoys the hell outta me.  :xx

Fergie though..  VV

Homer

I wonder if Fergie still pees her pants like in this picture.  O+O

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Monkey

PunkInDrublic

Quote from: Tara on February 11, 2007, 04:20:55 PM
Quote from: Monkey on February 11, 2007, 01:45:04 PM
:xx

Shakira and Fergie are gonna perform. Sexy mamas...

I wanna see the Police perform, I just hope they don't do Roxanne...I hate that song.

I was so begging them to sing ANYTHING but roxanne... it sucked that they had to pick that one.

Mary J Blige totally rocks - so glad she won!
My six yr old is head over heels for Justin Timberlake, but even she thought he was being a dork with the piano cam and all.
I'm totally into john legend right now - we used to watch him sing in the church choir when he was little  :;

Tara

I hate Roxanne too. gag...and they had to sing it.  I agree the cam thing was stupid and cheesy. I can't believe he did that. I'm glad Mary J is winning also. She's up for 8.

TmT

I love Roxanne

LudaCris... I love you too baby.... oh my gawd...... Oprah...dont hate....

PunkInDrublic

I'm going to see a grammy winner in concert tomorrow night. Can't believe I'd ever be able to use 'grammy winner' and 'slayer' in the same sentence... it's almost too much  :)))

Tara

Did the Dixie Ducks (I mean Dixie Chicks) clean house or what?  ( Sorry CindyLou...I know you like country +++)

I loved JT's performance with the girl that got picked out of the 3 girls. Mary J and Luda's performance was good, oh and Christina's and I even liked that Gnarles Barkleys.

Jennifer Hudson's boobies were uneven when she was announcing the winner of the 3 girls...She looked all sloppy and stuff.  :)))

How the heck did Tony Bennett and Stevie Wonder win the Best POP Collaboration over Shakira/Wyclef Jean or Nelli Furtado/Timberland?  I think that award was more appropriate for the Best ADULT CONTEMPORAY COLLABORATION!!   I listen to pop radio and I've never heard them on it.

bams68

Quote from: Homer on February 11, 2007, 04:34:04 PM
I wonder if Fergie still pees her pants like in this picture.  O+O

Oh the wonderful Black Eyed Pees LOL, I heard she was totally wasted during that show.

Ur Deer Friend
bams

CindyLouWho

I like other music too, but countrys my fave   :{  BUT I don't care for the DChicks & was so hoping they wouldn't win anything  !@#$

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview