PlayBuddy
June 17, 2024, 08:42:04 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Smiley Story

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

I don't get it.  ::) I scream when I pluck my eyebrows, much less use a straight razor to cut myself on purpose. My friends daughter can't wear shorts because she has so many scars all over her legs that it looks like she was in a fight with a barb wire fence. I really hope I never have to go through all that with my kids.

TmT

Quote from: Monkey on April 26, 2007, 04:23:19 PM
There were like 80 kids in my Senior class back in highschool that used to cut themselves  ::)

It's probably alot worse now than it was back then too...
Unbelievable... durin my teen days... the big thing was smokin a lil sum'em sum'em.... lol.. guess I'm old... rofl

Ms.Behavin

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 26, 2007, 04:31:25 PM
There were like 80 kids in my Senior class back in highschool that used to cut themselves  ::)

Unbelievable... durin my teen days... the big thing was smokin a lil sum'em sum'em.... lol.. guess I'm old... rofl
Those were my days too.  :-X We had some good times.

Tara

My oldest daughter is 12 and they do that cutting crap at her school right now. I hate her school so bad. It's all girls (which I thought would be great) but it's awful. Think about what happens when you put a bunch of hormonal girls ages 11-15 together...They fight so much it's not even funny. I mean fist fighting and some are bringing knives to school and using them!!  I let my daughter take her phone to school (against school rules) but I want her to be able to call me if something happens. I worry everyday about it. I don't want no one hitting on kiddos. My youngest will be in that school next year.  :'((    She's my baby, I worry more about her...Oh lord I'm writing a book.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2007, 08:58:05 PM

My oldest daughter is 12 and they do that cutting crap at her school right now. I hate her school so bad. It's all girls (which I thought would be great) but it's awful. Think about what happens when you put a bunch of hormonal girls ages 11-15 together...They fight so much it's not even funny. I mean fist fighting and some are bringing knives to school and using them!!  I let my daughter take her phone to school (against school rules) but I want her to be able to call me if something happens. I worry everyday about it. I don't want no one hitting on kiddos. My youngest will be in that school next year.  :'((    She's my baby, I worry more about her...Oh lord I'm writing a book.
Yes you are.... lol (now it was good readin now....dont get me wrong...now u see why we do it sometimes) you are officially a member of the BAMS Writin Club...lol

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 26, 2007, 11:03:43 PM

Yes you are.... lol (now it was good readin now....dont get me wrong...now u see why we do it sometimes) you are officially a member of the BAMS Writin Club...lol

LOL  :-* MY  :o0

TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 27, 2007, 09:55:35 AM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 26, 2007, 11:03:43 PM

LOL  :-* MY  :o0
ur into kissin  :o0 rofl.. your lipstick all over Homer's  :o0 now you want mine on yours... plezzzzzzzzzzz in your dreams

Tara

gator8_24

Well when I was in school, we used a piece of charcoal to write on the caves wall! :)) :)) :)) It's like walked 5  miles uphill to school both ways!

:<< went a little crazy when he saw  sg.gif running ,  with   :!! and 

Tara

Monkey

Tara

;::   bubblegum.gif  Fishing5.gif  bbq29.gif                             :)) :))

Monkey

:)) :))

Some of these should be fun with the new smileys  <:>

"'" halloween22.jpg halloween27.gif 
skull.gif bbq21.gif bbq29.gif

Tara

Quote from: мопкеу on October 07, 2007, 08:05:25 PM
:)) :))

Some of these should be fun with the new smileys  <:>

"'" halloween22.jpg halloween27.gif 
skull.gif bbq21.gif bbq29.gif

We need to talk...lmao   I know who this is...  frankie.gif   I know who this is   "'"   but I don't know who this is..  halloween27.gif  or this one   skull.gif

:///

Monkey

Kitty is this one  :;', not this one  "'"

:P

Tara

Quote from: мопкеу on October 08, 2007, 09:07:09 AM

I know that.  >:D  I didn't say she was  "'"  I know who that is.  >:D

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on October 08, 2007, 09:09:43 AM
Quote from: мопкеу on October 08, 2007, 09:07:09 AM

I know that.  >:D  I didn't say she was  "'"  I know who that is.  >:D
:)) :)) :))

"'"  halloween22.jpg  halloween27.gif   
skull.gif  bbq22.gif and  bbq21.gif and  halloween22.jpg  bbq29.gif for a living.

:))

Tara

LMMFAO...you nut..

skull.gif  :P  "'"     "'"  bbq21.gif  halloween27.gif     halloween27.gif    :{:  his  bbq29.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview