PlayBuddy
June 15, 2024, 12:50:11 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 30 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Thousand Island Solitaire HD : Play 160 distance cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

New Tri peaks badge

Started by Ms.Behavin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

The new tri-peaks badge in the mix and match badge is having some technical difficulties. I found out the hard way, but here is the letter from the editor:

Something Amiss with the Tri-Peaks Temple of the Golden Snake Mix-n-Match Badge!

Dear Editor,

I'm sure you have already received letters on this but just in case you haven't...

In the new Tri-peaks Temple of the Golden Snake Mix-n-Match challenge the description of the challenge says "Win 75 HANDS in two weeks." However, once you activate it you only get credit for the times you open the golden treasure chest.

Please change the wording if it's actually suppose to be "Open the GOLDEN treasure chest 75 times in two weeks." It's very misleading and frustrating when you activate a challenge and only getting credit for a certain type of win when it says win so many HANDS.

Signed A Frustrated Badge Addict

Editor: Thanks for letting us know about the Temple of the Golden Badge Mix-n-Match challenge! This is a mistake on our part, and we are in the process of fixing it. In fact, by the time you read this, it may already be fixed. It should be "Win 75 Hands" and not "Open the Golden Treasure Chest."

Tara

Thanks for the info....That's the only one I have left, and I was going to do it a little at a time. YAY!!  That will be alot quicker.  :^*

swamp

:ooo so all u got to do in tri peeks is win a hand 75 times and not go all the way to the golden chest  for it to count  cus i just came from there and had to go all the way across to get one hand  :##

Ms.Behavin

yep thats it. I would of already had the badge but nooooo, pogo had to mess up. So just wait untill pogo fixes it. Cause you will just be wasting alot of time. I am so glad I heard about it in chat cause I would of never known.

swamp

well shucks  ty maam  u shore saved me a lot of time    ty so much 8) :##

Ms.Behavin

yeah sure np. I was highly po'd and did not want anyone else to be too.

tokiehog

well it finally happened...i won 5 gems in hangman last nite while my auto played...there was a page like the one where you buy gems and the 5 gems were added to my total....so they do have a few gems on the spinner.... :^*   :;'

fauna

swamp

:[ i see pogo fixed tri peaks i guess i have to mosey over there and get my badge  thanks again ms  for the info  :!!  :##

Ms.Behavin

cool thanks for the update. Now I will try again. grrrrr >:(( you would think that pogo would know the difference between hands and games. Ummmm........ Hello they do run an online gaming site. DUH!  (O+O) :{:

PunkInDrublic

pogo is  >:D. I activated this one the first day, thinking it would be easy to win 75 hands. Then I noticed that it was messed up. I ended up playing the 75 games anyway and at least got to a new rank out of the deal.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview