PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 12:41:53 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

For those of us having to QWERTY by hand....

Started by Inconceivable,

Previous topic - Next topic

Inconceivable

A lil birdy whispered this to me.....

If you dont have any blanks, just keep exchanging your tiles at the beginning of your turn.  Yes, you will lose your turn, but you increase your chance of getting those pesky blanks....

swamp

Zena

I prolly shouln't mention it but, I used the auto and it got me all 100 tiles within the free trial limit! 

Ms.Behavin

Well there are alot of benefits to buying the qwerty auto. I love it. After I lose alot of tokens in poker I go and let my auto run all night and get my tokens back up. lol I think it took me 2 days to rank out in Qwerty. But I still need it for when I need tokens unlike other autos when u rank out in a game.  O0

john82379

another tip that helps with Qwerty......use www.anagrammer.com to get the most out of your tiles, it will give you a list of all the words that you can make  8)

Zena

I don't understand the fee that is charged for autos.

Is it per auto?

Per Year?

Per Month?

Jewel

It is per auto. I love the one for qwerty. It is one of the best ones I have.

CrossCountry

Quote from: Inconceivable on February 21, 2007, 04:36:14 PM
A lil birdy whispered this to me.....

If you dont have any blanks, just keep exchanging your tiles at the beginning of your turn.  Yes, you will lose your turn, but you increase your chance of getting those pesky blanks....

ty for
the tip

Homer

$10 per auto unless you purchase the 150 package which gives you all of the programs for that one price.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Ilovemyweims

savanahsmommy

>:((  o man, i feel really stupid, i have just spent the last three days playing this, finished it, came here not understanding why i wasn't getting credit for some of my stars. Read this post and finally realized its blanks not stars  >:((  Well i did get to due the mixnmatch, and moved up to rank 20 so i guess i at least accomplished something.    O do i feel silly

Lish

Quote from: john82379 on February 22, 2007, 08:53:18 AM
another tip that helps with Qwerty......use www.anagrammer.com to get the most out of your tiles, it will give you a list of all the words that you can make  8)
That's what I do!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview