PlayBuddy
June 05, 2024, 02:55:39 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Anagrams : Spell 500 words this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Win 24 games with two or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

deleting and reloading HH and why

Started by PureIllusion,

Previous topic - Next topic

PureIllusion

Can someone tell me how to delete and reload pogo games, particularly hangman hijinks.  I have the auto and it works great except I figured out while using it that I should not have checked the box on the message that comes up before the bonus round.  The auto almost always figures the bonus word out WITH  the message before and almost always loses after checking to eliminate seeing the box.  So what I want to do is reload the game if I can so that all their stupid little messages show and my auto works better in bonus rounds. If somebody could tell me how to do this that would be swell
gb.gif 

Homer

In your browser go to

Tools
Internet Options
Settings
View Objects
Delete the game file in question and click ok to close any remaining windows.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

PureIllusion

When I got to 'view objects' all that showed were my Java updates, nothing pogo in there.  I uninstalled Java and reinstalled it again but it didn't help.  The game played remembering my settings, Hard difficulty, and remembered that I had checked not to see the message boxes again.
Anything else you can think of Homer? 
I don't know what to do, the cheat does great on the new name I created because I didn't check the last box...
Thanks,
Pure

Homer

I don't know if that info is stored in a cookie but you could try deleting your cookies.

PureIllusion

I deleted cookies before I posted that seemed like the thing to do but did not work either.
If you think of anything else let me know.

tytyty,
Pure

Homer

Will do.

Clearing cache, cookies and java objects are the only things I can think of off the top of my head.

PureIllusion

Thank you Homer, I've done all of that, not sure what else to do, but if I get it figured out I'll post it in case other people want to know.

O0
pure

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview