PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 12:25:54 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Update News

Started by Homer,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistyeyed

yes,thank you guys..these have been a bugger to get any where on..only progress you can make is by hand on them...

Homer

Updates on JigsawGPS, NobodyLoses and BackSpin
18:35@December 5, 2008

Today....delete what you have and get the latest version if you are unsatisfied with the performance of what you have. NobodyLoses has an extra option in the settings.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

N D

Is there a update for Sushi in the future?
  Mine isn't working correctly.
Thanks,
Norm

Homer

Quote from: N D on March 10, 2009, 03:16:55 PM
Is there a update for Sushi in the future?
  Mine isn't working correctly.
Thanks,
Norm

Not that I'm aware of. If you are having trouble submit a tsr

Mistyeyed

Quote from: Homer on November 14, 2008, 02:04:19 PM
We are 100% concentration on updates right now
10:50@November 13, 2008

We are concentrating on Alotzee, RoboFlo and OperationStation specifically. In the next few days we will be rolling out updates to fix these 3. PLEASE email us TSR's if you download an update and it does not work for you.

we are still waiting....

Squid

Wow, that was from 11/14?  They sure must want a heap of tsr's.  jester.gif

Mistyeyed

disneyland lady

Today at the store I saw these new fruit snacks by Kellogg's and wondered about the status of OperationStation.

raine56

Me too.  These are very difficult to play by hand.  I havent progressed much at all with Diner.  Operation I have played with the auto doing all the parts it cant do.  Still not ranked much.

disneyland lady

I just posted this elsewhere (out of topic  shocked.gif) but OperationStation was last updated 09/14/08 which means that in 2 days it will be six months. I actually regret buying this one cuz this also means it has been more than 6 months since I have not been able to try for some of those Operation badges.

Squid

I might as well repeat myself, too.

I'd like a refund, please.  And if I can't get one, I'd like a credit toward a future auto.  I think that's fair.

Mistyeyed

i agree squid...we should get credit toward two new autos since neither one of the games will work at all with the autos...what a waste..

BabyCheetah

I said pretty much the same thing in another thread also (T.H.  Crazy Cakes)

disneyland lady

Shoot, I should never have posted. Now I am going to be a 'person of interest' and I have been trying to lose that title. They made me post it.

Homer

Quote from: disneyland lady on March 12, 2009, 09:20:11 AM
Shoot, I should never have posted. Now I am going to be a 'person of interest' and I have been trying to lose that title. They made me post it.

watching you.gif

disneyland lady

swamp

dimemon4ever

tumbsup.gif GM!
Another game has been added to Game awards. And also new stuff added in mini mall in goodies & backgrounds.

dimemon4ever

Ooops in Mini awards... another game added

disneyland lady

I don't see which game it is that got Mini Awards.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview