PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 08:38:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Zombie by The cranberries

Started by Element,

Previous topic - Next topic

Element

Has anyone heard this song, its kinda weird but its awsome  :) if you havent heard it you gotta check it out

fatkid

Wow, now you're making me feel old... That song came out when I was like in 6th-7th grade... Weird... :-\

Element

heh i dont know any details about it..i just heard it on the radio recently an so i downloaded it  :P

bob@pogopal

Making you feel old?!? Heck, I was probably in the 6th or 7th grade when the bandmembers were born. LOL

fatkid

I know... That's what's so aweful about it... I'm only 20!  I shouldn't be feeling old...  :P

wutupkid

when nirvana is beginning to be played on "classic rock" radio stations, then i will feel old.  :(

Homer

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

badcrazygirl

Element

just to be clear "Zombie" is the actuall name of the song "The Cranberries" is the name of the group. Dont ask me why anyone would name a song zombie  :o

fatkid

If I remember reading about it awhile back, it has to do with people fighting with people, man's inhumanity with man... Something along those lines... Read the lyrics, you be the judge...

Another head hangs lowly
Child is slowly taken
And the violence caused such silence
Who are we mistaken
But you see it's not me,
it's not my family
In your head, in your
head they are fighting
With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In your head,
In your head they are cryin'
In your head
Zombie
What's in your head, in your head
Zombie
Another mother's breakin'
heart is taking over
when the violence causes silence
We must be mistaken
It's the same old theme since 1916
In your head,
In your head they're still fightin'
With their tanks and their bombs
And their bombs and their guns
In your head they are dyin'
In your head, in your head
Zombie
What's in your head, in your head
Zombie

Element

lol yea when i first heard it, it sounded like some indian song  ;D but once i stared listening to it over again i could tell most of the lyrics. I really dont care what the tital is its just kinda weird   ;) Great song though!

DEBKARLAR

Element there are many good songs that you haven't even heard. the way the music industry is if it don't sell a million then they think song sucks. in fact I downloaded a song  called Tell Me Ma by Shamrock. A friend had a CD and I took one listen and had to have it. It would be lucky to sell 250,000 copies But, I love it. My taste runs the gauntlet of the spectrum from old classic country to euro house music.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview