PlayBuddy
June 20, 2024, 01:03:55 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Spades HD : Win 20 Blind Bids this week! [Download Cheat]
Yahtzee! Wild : Create 12 Yahtzees this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What would you be doing?

Started by Darling SilverDodger,

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Tara

Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 26, 2007, 12:20:18 PM


Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2007, 05:06:02 PM
Looking at myself in the mirror  :,
Hmmm what position you're in when u do that.... lmfaoz


A variety......

Back to the game...I'm still lmao @ Tokens so I don't know.

TmT

Quote from: Tara on April 26, 2007, 12:23:03 PM
Quote from: Tokens  Master Tagger on April 26, 2007, 12:20:18 PM


Quote from: Tara on April 20, 2007, 05:06:02 PM
Looking at myself in the mirror  :,
Hmmm what position you're in when u do that.... lmfaoz


A variety......

Back to the game...I'm still lmao @ Tokens so I don't know.
lol.. you been drinkin this morn... I know you have... I can tell... lemme smell your breath.... :-[

Darling SilverDodger

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, rum in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "Holy crap what a ride!"

TmT

#23
Prob takin a nice hot bubble bath... lil wine...candles... soft music... and chocolate covered strawberries


typo error

Tara


TmT

Over Tara's house watchin her eat weenies and beans...lol

Tara

Rolling my eyes some more because now Tokens wants to be just like me. I have enough followers.  :))


TmT

Quote from: Tara on May 09, 2007, 08:17:10 PM
Rolling my eyes some more because now Tokens wants to be just like me. I have enough followers.  :))
rofl... Follower--Not here... But....friends do suppose to stick like glue though...lmfaoz



gator8_24



gator8_24


Ms.Behavin

Quote from: gator8 on May 24, 2007, 04:05:00 PM
Quote from: Monkey on May 24, 2007, 04:00:55 PM
Quote from: gator8 on May 24, 2007, 02:55:53 PM
impersonating a forum member :)))
:o
(sorry, that's an inside story)

watching Nascar Cup qualifying
:/// :/// :/// :/// We're waiting.


Watching t.v.

gator8_24

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on May 24, 2007, 04:06:23 PM
Quote from: gator8 on May 24, 2007, 04:05:00 PM
Quote from: Monkey on May 24, 2007, 04:00:55 PM
Quote from: gator8 on May 24, 2007, 02:55:53 PM
impersonating a forum member :)))
:o
(sorry, that's an inside story)

watching Nascar Cup qualifying
:/// :/// :/// :/// We're waiting.










Watching t.v.

had to change the name to protect the innocent? and myself! :))

Tara


Ms.Behavin


Tara

I hear ya....I'm tired and my wrist hurts.  <:>

Monkey


Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

 Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview