PlayBuddy
May 21, 2024, 01:12:04 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What would you REALLY do?

Started by Ms.Behavin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Ms.Behavin

This is pretty simple. I post something that somebody else has done to you, nice or mean and you tell me what you would really do in reaction.

For example: Somebody cut you off in traffic
MY answer would be: I would probably speed up and cut them off and then slam on my brakes.

Ok got it?

What would you REALLY do if your worst enemy called you and said they wanted to be friends?

TmT

Tell her to kma.... if its a man... tell him to lick my ass

What would you do if your neighbor kept parkin their car blockin your driveway entrance (partial blockin) makin entrance difficult.... ??

Ms.Behavin

First I would ask them to please stop parking like that, and if it didn't stop then I would drive up on their lawn and into my driveway. lmfao!

What would you REALLy do if someone sent you flowers?

TmT

Quote from: Ms.Behavin on April 16, 2007, 04:14:04 PM
First I would ask them to please stop parking like that, and if it didn't stop then I would drive up on their lawn and into my driveway. lmfao!

What would you REALLy do if someone sent you flowers?
<<fallin out my chair lmao..omg that is too funny of an answer... omg... I am dyin laughin here>>

I normally know its a ty for what I did last night... I normally jus repeat last night so next thing he give be a diamond ring.... so far... after all these repeats I dont have that diamond yet....lol

What would you do if your neighbor tell you she/he can hear you doin the "wild thang"... I honestly had a couple neighbors tell me this....

Ms.Behavin

lmao! I would be so embarrassed and then I would say "Stop listening" but who am I kidding, I haven't had sex like that in years. I am so neglected.  :)))

What would do if ur best friend told you she slept with ur man.

TmT

What would do if ur best friend told you she slept with ur man.

Tell her she's mistaken.... if he slept with you....he's now "yo' problem... I have a low tolerance for infidelity.... I can honestly say I have a good judgment for pickin friends... I would never have a "best" friend that would betray me like that..... an associate or enemy...sure...prob

Ok... um... What would you do if you came home and found Monkey layin in your bed...after he read you have not had some in so long he flew to you beckon call to fulfill all your fantasies????  :-\

Ms.Behavin

Ok... um... What would you do if you came home and found Monkey layin in your bed...after he read you have not had some in so long he flew to you beckon call to fulfill all your fantasies? 

I am still not sure if Monkey is a woman or a man.  :-\

If Monkey is a man, then I would say "Lets roll when my divorce papers are signed"
If Monkey is a woman, then I would say "Go HOME"  :oo

What would you do if someone offered you a million to run naked at the white house?

TmT

lmao... I assure you... Monkey have big basketballs.... well... golf balls....  but I dont believe he get as much "action" as he claim...cuz he be on here with us long hrs of the day and night.... so when is he gettin it.... rofl

I would run..... I want half down b4 I run....and the other half after I run....  Then I want someone there with a lawyer and bondsman...no doubt I will need legal defense and bail....

Would you give an eye to a relative that had no sight but you are able to help them to see if u gave them one of your eyes?

Ms.Behavin

Oh thats a good question. I really had to think about it, but I would say yes. I don't think anyone in my family would ever ask for one but if I could I would.

What would you do if u got prego again? Or if your a man what would you do if you got ur girl prego?

TmT

WOW... uh.. I would cry my azz off... go in denial... call my bf and tell him his vasectomy did not work.... then drink until I dont know what day it is or what is my name....lmfaoz

What would you do if your menses would not stop and its been over two weeks goin strong?

Ms.Behavin

I would go to the GYN and tell him to take my "STUFF" out.  :))

What would you do if a friend or family member was in a fist fight?

TmT

<:> watch and referee if needed.... but I wouldnt help out... I'm gettin to old for all that crap....  :^* The winner...rofl

Uh... what would you do if you found a bag of money and I mean its over 6 figures....

Ms.Behavin

Find a shovel and start diggin holes in my backyard.  :))) The money must not have been that important if someone lost it.

What would you do if ur man couldnt get it up.  :))

TmT

Help him with his strap-on... get my toys....do my part to resciutate that dead thang....lol

What would you do if you accidentally killed your lover doin the wild thang... he came and went at the same time?

Ms.Behavin

lmao @ "came and went"  :)) I really do not know. I would be so emabarassed and guilty at the same time. I guess I would call the ambulance to pick him up and then call his wife to tell her what happened. LMFAO! I am j/k I am not like that.

What would you do if you had a job offer for $80,000 a year, but had to work 60+ hours a week?

TmT

Pass it up... I cant work 20hrs a week.... lol...  unless its 60 hrs doin nuthin but sit on my ass...

What would you do if it snowed 5 feet and you couldnt go anywhere for 2 or 3 wks.....

Ms.Behavin

I would be so happy. I rush and rush all week long. I feel like there are not enough hours in a day. My classes would be cancelled and I would not have to do anything!  :^* I would just need to make sure that I had enough T.P. food and alcohol.

What would you do if you found out ur mom really isnt ur mom.

TmT

Hmmmm... well... first... see if she has mo' money... lmfaoz (jus kiddin) Seriously, uh... prob wouldnt care at this point... my mom's age now...who would care... I would not wanna get to know the other person...not after all these years... Im over the hill....lol

What would you do if when you came home... your house was demolished?

Ms.Behavin

I would probably jump for joy, considering that is what hubby and I fighting for in divorce.

What would you do if someone jumped in front of you in line at a store?

TmT

Say excuse me?  Thats all I need to say... they would move... and quickly.... I can get real ghetto...lol

What would you do if we had no electricity?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview