PlayBuddy
May 18, 2024, 10:03:56 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Monopoly Sudoku : Win 30 games with 2 or more lives left this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 22 diamond suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What would you REALLY do?

Started by Ms.Behavin,

Previous topic - Next topic

minnie

Get my house cleaned daily  :)))

What would you do if you woke up with gum in your hair from your kids?

Stinkerbell

I'd explain that I found that child being raised by a pack of wild dogs, so he was just getting in touch with his heritage.

What would you do if you won the lottery, but only had enough money to get out of debt or get your siblings out of debt?

minnie

split it 50 50 and make her work her  :o0  like me  :)) :)) :))

what would you do with 100 pounds of chocolate ?  jester.gif

gator8_24

pass it around to the neighbors

what would you do if came home to find your house flooded inside?

Stinkerbell

I'd have to check on my pets then call one of those disaster clean up crews.

What would you do if you were digging in your back yard and found a mummy?

~Sassy~

%% Help her plot her revenge...both of us deliriously happy after the task is completed.  :)))

What would you do if you found out your sister  :, is actually your brother. :ooo

~Sassy~

Quote from: bams68 on January 21, 2008, 11:28:19 AM
Cry like a lil girl and sue the ass off the driver an demand a repeat of BB

What would you really do
(see photo)
Would you continue driving or would you wait

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Holy Moly...I thought that was just a log.... :o I hate all snakes.... :OO

cherrypie

If I found out that my sister was actually my brother I would wonder why the hell I didn't know sooner and find out if it was a from birth situation or a hormonal/surgery situation.

What would you do if you found out that spouse had gambled away 4 months of mortgage payments and you were heading into foreclosure?

~Sassy~

Oh, you don't really want to know...trust me.  :)) But I will be sure my pretty black dress is clean, just in case he meets with an unfortunate accident.  (O+O)

What would you do if your mother-in-law called and said she was coming to visit you for the whole summer?

cherrypie

I'm not married but I would tell my husband to tell his mama that she could come for a few days but then she would have to leave because we already have a trip planned.

What would you really do if you caught your 15 year old son puking up his food  bbq22.gif bbq29.gif !@! bbq26.gif bbq21.gif to make weight for wrestling and he flat out tells you that he is not going to stop.

~Sassy~

Tell him ... my house ... my rules.  :%#  Now eat your dinner!  !@! bbq21.gif

What would you do if you had to use the restroom in rush hour traffic?  :=

SassyMarie

Depends what I had to do..if I had to go #1 I would just hold it, but the other....I would probably get outta my car and run to the nearest restroom I could find..lol

What would you do if you child caught you in a lie?

~Sassy~

Explain the reason why I needed to.

What would you do if a bag of money fell off of a Brinks truck and the truck kept going?

cherrypie

Pick up the bag of money and keep on going.

What would you really do if you came home from a night out to find your 15 year old babysitter drinking your last two beers  drunk.gif and your baby propped up on the touch between two pillows.

Tara

:= :OO

What would you do if you found someones wallet with 10,000 in it? :///

cherrypie

If the ID was in it I would turn it in to the police.  If no ID well then  Merry Christmas to Me!

What would you do if you found out that your spouses new coworker was a playgirl/playboy playmate and would be working long close hours with your hunny?

MsMissy

What would you do if you found out your boyfriend was cheating on you. That 2 timer  lol

luvhatepogo

Good bye Boy Friend, Hello World!!

WWYDI it stayed daylight from now on and no nights?

~Sassy~

Be able to see what I am doing and buy lots of pretty sunglasses.  sg.gif

What would you do if there was no internet for 1 whole month! 

cherrypie

Get back to reality.

What would you do if there was a world wide ban on caffeine starting at 6 am tomorrow morning? :##

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview