PlayBuddy
May 03, 2024, 06:44:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Quinn's Aquarium : Collect 60 pairs of Shell Tiles this week! [Download Cheat]
Crossword Cove HD : Solve 65 down words without using hints this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Bachelor: Officer and A Gentleman

Started by Monkey,

Previous topic - Next topic

Monkey

I swear to god this guy uses steroids....  :-\

That girl sure enjoyed giving him a massage  :)))

Tara

Don't talk about my future wannabe husband  >:D 

I'm watching that too.  O+O

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on April 16, 2007, 06:54:42 PM
Don't talk about my future wannabe husband  >:D 

You're probably about #999,999,999,999,999 in line  :)))

Monkey

I'm sure guns aren't the only things Andy would enjoy shooting with Erin  <:>

Tara

Monkey? You know your avatar was a photoshopped picture right?  They had a big story on TMZ about it and showed the real picture.

Anyways back to hunk boy.. :)))   He's gonna make those girls cry bigtime.

I don't like fake azz Eryn..she reminds of me of another blonde who use to post her. Fake..fake...fake  :-[

Monkey

Quote from: Tara on April 16, 2007, 07:05:28 PM
Monkey? You know your avatar was a photoshopped picture right?  They had a big story on TMZ about it and showed the real picture.

Anyways back to hunk boy.. :)))   He's gonna make those girls cry bigtime.

I don't like fake azz Eryn..she reminds of me of another blonde who use to post her. Fake..fake...fake  :-[

Now it's my turn:
Shut up  >:D
I know it's photoshopped  :-X

Hunk boy?  :)) :)) :)) More like steroids boy...

And LMFAO @ the last part  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Tara

I don't even know why he had to come on  a show to get a woman.  You know that this show has already happened right?  Well I saw him on a talk show and he couldn't say who he picked, but I do know they are engaged. He said he really found true love and his soulmate.  >:D

Monkey

And his bedmate  :)))

You can tell that he'd do half of the girls there if he got the chance to.

Tara

gator8_24

1. Monkey , your siggy is drooling so bad it's it makes my screen wet
2. Tara, give them a few months and he'll be available for you, it happens everytime!

bams68

This guy is good looking, but he totally is not my type. As for steroids - dunno about that. My sweetie weight trains and he's about that size. I think he's just flexing himself abit when he's trying to show off.

This guy clearly is in this game for fun. I mean C'mon most of all the challenges he's put them threw seems like any guys dream date, fast cars/beautiful women...yada yada....spas/mud fights.....kinda explains it all. I'm sure the women are buying it too and having a blast, but I dunno....when you look at the show good enough, you sorta get a picture of what this guy is like an so far....not interested. My sweetie has him beat LOL no competition. Cuz this guy surely is no gentlemen, then again that's jus my opinion.

Erin is a laugh, LOL cuz she's soooo weird like a Paris and Nicole type. She acts like she's all that but it looks really empty up there in space, as for shooting guns....all I can think of there is Dick Chaney hahahaha- This girl would have been great on Beauty and a Geek LOL

Still over all a good show to watch, people love attention (this show clearly shows that)

Ur Deer Friend
bams

Tara

I think alot of the stuff that goes on in the show is for TV ratings. But he sure acts like a player. He's really not my type either, he would make me exercise and I only exercise when I want to... :)))

gator8_24

Quote from: Tara on April 17, 2007, 05:25:13 AM
I think alot of the stuff that goes on in the show is for TV ratings. But he sure acts like a player. He's really not my type either, he would make me exercise and I only exercise when I want to... :)))

Down with excercise(at least his idea of excercise) >:((

Monkey

Quote from: gator8 on April 17, 2007, 09:43:03 AM
Down with excercise(at least his idea of excercise) >:((

I have a feeling he'd like about 6 of those girls left to get down  :-X  :)))

I bet you he did atleast 4 of those girls while they were taping the show

bams68

gator8_24

Monkey, wanna be the next Bachelor? We can all sign a petition for you. :)))

Monkey

Andy's chasing little girls  :oo

Why am I not surprised?  :ll :ll

Tara

Ok since we all know who he really did fall in love on the show, asked the girl to marry him...who do you think it is. There are only 4 left... Tessa Bevin Danielle and Amber...I think Amber is next to go.  I think it's either Bevin or Tessa.

gator8_24

Have they ever married the girls? I only remember the bachelorette show getting married.

Tara

Quote from: gator8 on May 02, 2007, 03:51:28 PM
Have they ever married the girls? I only remember the bachelorette show getting married.

I don't think so.  Tristan and Ryan were the only ones to get married. I heard she's pregnant. They make such a cute couple.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview